My 3rd Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib at BT Plastic Surgery Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my primary rhinoplasty and they emphasized on wanting it to be my first and only rhinoplasty I'll ever need. After seeing the results so far, I think they've achieved it. :smile:
Thank you for writing this review and letting people know about this clinic! If I hadn’t read this, I would have never found about them and scheduled a consult. I’ve been to over 20 consults but my consult with Dr. Lee really stood out so I decided on surgery a day later. Hope my result looks as good as yours does!
He is the nicest dude and incredibly talented. The moment I woke up and saw it I was happy. Even with the stuffing in my nose. My internal and external cast comes off Monday and really excited for that. I hope yours is looking really good too

Hi guys. Hope your recovery have been smooth and you're all happy with your results! Would it be ok if we connect on KKT as I'm also interested in BT for my revision this winter?
My ID is jems0

He is the nicest dude and incredibly talented. The moment I woke up and saw it I was happy. Even with the stuffing in my nose. My internal and external cast comes off Monday and really excited for that. I hope yours is looking really good too
Thank you for your review. How is recovery now? Are you still happy with result?

How much is a regular quote for BT rhino? I was quoted 7.7 but without any implant or silicone insert, which I find quite high, honestly. I've been quoted from 3.5M to 6.5M excluding tax refund.
Is it better if I contact through an agency?

How much is a regular quote for BT rhino? I was quoted 7.7 but without any implant or silicone insert, which I find quite high, honestly. I've been quoted from 3.5M to 6.5M excluding tax refund.
Is it better if I contact through an agency?
I was quoted 8.2m from BT yesterday. It seems prices went up recently. Tell me more about your quote. Mine was rhino with silicone, tip with donated rib, short nose correction.

I was quoted 8.2m from BT yesterday. It seems prices went up recently. Tell me more about your quote. Mine was rhino with silicone, tip with donated rib, short nose correction.
Non implant rhinoplasty Tip plasty with septal cartilage : 3.5 Hump correction : extra 0.88 Osteotomy : extra 0.88 Fat grafting undereye: 1~1.5 10% tax refund included Deposit 1M

Thats my quote. Honestly I'm not too sure about going to SK for rhino since 99% of the noses they work on are asian, so I'm thinking about Turkey.

Non implant rhinoplasty Tip plasty with septal cartilage : 3.5 Hump correction : extra 0.88 Osteotomy : extra 0.88 Fat grafting undereye: 1~1.5 10% tax refund included Deposit 1M

Thats my quote. Honestly I'm not too sure about going to SK for rhino since 99% of the noses they work on are asian, so I'm thinking about Turkey.
I don't know about rhinoplasty in turkey, but I am sure Korean doctors are very skillful and their service at BT was very good. The price seems not bad I think. Cheaper than other clinics in Korea as I got quote before.

I don't know about rhinoplasty in turkey, but I am sure Korean doctors are very skillful and their service at BT was very good. The price seems not bad I think. Cheaper than other clinics in Korea as I got quote before.
For sure, but theyre more centered on augmentation rhino and I'm looking for basically extreme reduction rhino. The reduction rhinos I've seen from SK clinic always end up too long or cartoonish idk why. I'm planning a trip there for a lipflip, fillers, facials and fat graft though.

Hi guys. Hope your recovery have been smooth and you're all happy with your results! Would it be ok if we connect on KKT as I'm also interested in BT for my revision this winter?
My ID is jems0
Hi all! I am also going for a third and hopefully last nose revision this winter. I will add you guys on KKT so we can connect and share experiences!

Hi, It's been a while since I updated my nose surgery.
After removing the stitches, I met my friends and had a busy time.
I also traveled and it rained a lot these days, but it was still fun.
Anyway, it's been a while since I posted my before and after.

My surgery was
Nose bridge (silicone replaced) + tip (septal cartilage) + Bulbous nose + Osteotomy + Short nose correction + Autologous rib cartilage.

Most of the swelling seems to be gone.
BT told me that I could come for daily care, so whenever I had time, I diligently went to aftercare and did laser treatment.

Actually, I wanted to do a really defined tip style, but the doctor said that this would be the prettiest for me, and I like it now.

Now, I am good and I think this will be the last rhinoplasty in my life, I hope :smile:

View attachment 5822277
Eugene your nose looks so good! I want to confirm who did your surgery? Dr. Lee Seung Ho? Thank you!

Reactions: eugene9
Hi all. I want to share my honest experience of getting rhinoplasty surgery with BT PLASTIC Surgery in Korea . I feel like this will help alot of people out there who are doing research of getting their nose done in Korea too. I found out about bt plastic surgery from one of the recommendations in forum. I started doing some research about Dr lee loving how he is so good with it. So I decide to reach out to them by WhatsApp for online consultation first. Grace response is very fast and professional. She is honestly the best! Trust me I am not paid to give this review but I am truly blessed that I found a good clinic for my first Plastic surgery in Korea

Consultation day
On 10th October I went to their clinic for consultation. They have an in house translator, so you don’t need to worry about communication problems . I show him the type of nose I love and my concerns about my nose shape and the surgery. I respected his talent, skills and appreciated how he spent real time listening to my concerns and making sure I felt comfortable. He inspected my nose, the bones, thickness of my skin, measured the width of my nose, and checked out the tip. He gave me really good advices on type of procedures I should do to achieve a more subtle and slim nose the I wanted. So he came out with this surgery plan which is what I do :

• 3mm silicone for nose bridge
  • Short nose correction with donor rib cartilage, to extension septal
  • Osteotomy
  • Bulbous nose correction
  • Alarplasty (Double correction), Incision and cinching
  • removed thread from nose thread lifting

Body checked up
After comfirming the date of surgery day.
They run through a lot of body check up to make sure I am safe and healthy enough to do the surgery .

Surgery day
My surgery was in the morning. I feel nervous but at the same time I knew I was in good hands and that my result would be great. Honestly everything went by so fast that the next minute Im awake I was in the recovery room feeling slightly dizzy but
My mind was quite clear. After 1 and half hour I was feel okay to walk and ready to go back my hotel to rest . Grace took care of me very well ( honestly you don't need an agent) she make sure I have food to eat because it every important to eat right during the recovery

Recovery
My face and eyelid started to swollen on the next day but I am already well prepared for that as I know Bruising is one of the body's natural responses during the healing process. The first 3 days after the surgery is hard for Me to eat or do anything so I just the to rest and sleep as much as I can. Grace checked on me everyday to make sure I'm okay, and I went for check up almost every other day. Dr lee constantly checked my nose to make sure my healing process is going well. I couldn’t eat for few days due to my sore throat but they took care of me very well . I honestly felt like home there, I know I have nothing to worry about as they try their best to speed up my recovery and make sure I'm in good condition all the time. With each day that passed, I felt a bit better

I went back to my country on 11th day after my surgery. Now it is the 3rd weeks after the surgery, I feel super happy looking in the mirror. I can slowly see my nose shape is getting better each day. I truly hated my nose before, and suddenly it look so tiny and cute ! I want to hug Dr lee if he is here! It’s a wonderful relief to take this courage to do it and I just want to Share this wonderful plastic surgery experience with BT with all of you.
Hello Ash, do you mind sharing how did they charge you?

Status
Not open for further replies.