Mulberry Ellie Photo Petition!!

I'm just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief repeating OMG OMG OMG like someone from the local sanatorium !

How and where do you store them all ? Do they have have a room of their own?

That is honestly more bags than they have in the whole of the Westfield store :lol: Do you have purses/wallets, too??

I am stunned at your collection - wowzers! You've (pretty much) got one for every 3 days of the year :nuts:

I think you need to sort out the camera situation and give us group shots :popcorn: So, 11 shots with 10 bags in each? Sound ok, tPFers?! :biggrin:

I've just logged on and i'm :faint:!!!!!

108 mulberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your collection is amazing, so how long have you been collecting Mulberry for, does your OH say anything about it?
How do you decide which bag to use, i find it hard to decide and i've only (only she says!) got 17!

Well, I'm stunned :faint: I had a feeling that this would be an impressive collection, but really Ellie, I never would have guessed!

AMAZING

So tell us, they must have their own room, surely? Like a Mulberry boudoir? And have you used them all, or do you tend to stick with some trusty favourites?

WOW!!!!!!!

:faint::faint::faint:

:yahoo::drinks:

Ellie you are amazing!!!! Def worth waiting for pics, hoping you can make camera talk to computer (don't look at me but there must be some computer whizz around here somewhere......girls??) so we can have an even better look at your amazing collection. The list is helpful too.........WOW again!!!!!!!!!!