Mulberry Ellie Photo Petition!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now if Gordon Brown had enouraged investment in Mulberry bags like Ellie, rather than in dodgy mortgages, we'd all be looking a lot healthier in the wallets now - go Ellie!!!

any we need to see pics of all your bags!!!

PS welcome back Croxley, we missed you!

2. wow i dont know what to say 109 jesus.

3. 109...:girlsigh: They wouldn't even fit in my flat.. not fair :biggrin:

4. WOW!!! That is amazing! I cannot even begin to imagine how it must feel to walk into a room with that many Mulberries and then realise: these are all MINE :yahoo:! You are one lucky girl indeed.

5. That's one serious bag addiction !
    I'm amazed by the diversity of the collection from a classic bays to a funky sheepskin roxanne .
    Do you buy them to collect or use ?

6. My goodness I am literally speechless - where do you keep them all??!!! Have you ever added up the costs of them? Probably best not to actually...what an amazing collection wow!!!

7. :nuts::lol: you have obviously restrained yourself :graucho: only 109:faint:

Good for you:ghi5: - seriously though, hope you have them all individually photographed and catalogued for your house insurance - or do they live in their own house:lol:

8. ^^I was thinking the same thing about house insurance!

9. I realised at bag no 12 that i should keep a record so each bag has a photograph of me with bag (an official modelling shot no less:graucho:) and its original receipt plus tag in my fire/safety dep box at my lawyers. I pay a visit most weeks with an update.

Im lucky with security in that my little house is part of an estate that has serious security - only because its an outpost for diplomats - and the OH works from home and hes 6ft 6" and used to be CIA, so my babies and me are well looked after.

Thank you for all your PMs - It seems that what has impressed you all (and me) the most is that I am not some spoilt WAG nor have I bankrupted myself but that I have chosen to spend my "spending money" on the most beautiful bags in the world!!

Ill let you into a little secret............I have been working for my living since I was 3 years old............I was a Fairy liquid little girl and was a model until my early 20s (did not grow tall) and so when the repeat fees roll in (thank you) i go choose another Mulberry.:woohoo:

110 arrived today........................

10. Can we see your Fairy Liquid girl pics?

11. ^^ Oh you have to show us your modeling pics, in professional manner & smile!

12. 109!! Wow!!! :sweatdrop::faint::faint::nuts::lol:

I am in awe!!

We *need* some group shots for more drooling opportunties :roflmfao:

13. ^^ It's already changed to 110 today!

14. what is the new one, do we know?

15. ............Its an Oak something!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice