Mulberry Ellie Photo Petition!!

Now if Gordon Brown had enouraged investment in Mulberry bags like Ellie, rather than in dodgy mortgages, we'd all be looking a lot healthier in the wallets now - go Ellie!!!

any we need to see pics of all your bags!!!

PS welcome back Croxley, we missed you!

WOW!!! That is amazing! I cannot even begin to imagine how it must feel to walk into a room with that many Mulberries and then realise: these are all MINE :yahoo:! You are one lucky girl indeed.

:nuts::lol: you have obviously restrained yourself :graucho: only 109:faint:

Good for you:ghi5: - seriously though, hope you have them all individually photographed and catalogued for your house insurance - or do they live in their own house:lol:

:nuts::lol: you have obviously restrained yourself :graucho: only 109:faint:

Good for you:ghi5: - seriously though, hope you have them all individually photographed and catalogued for your house insurance - or do they live in their own house:lol:

I realised at bag no 12 that i should keep a record so each bag has a photograph of me with bag (an official modelling shot no less:graucho:) and its original receipt plus tag in my fire/safety dep box at my lawyers. I pay a visit most weeks with an update.

Im lucky with security in that my little house is part of an estate that has serious security - only because its an outpost for diplomats - and the OH works from home and hes 6ft 6" and used to be CIA, so my babies and me are well looked after.

Thank you for all your PMs - It seems that what has impressed you all (and me) the most is that I am not some spoilt WAG nor have I bankrupted myself but that I have chosen to spend my "spending money" on the most beautiful bags in the world!!

Ill let you into a little secret............I have been working for my living since I was 3 years old............I was a Fairy liquid little girl and was a model until my early 20s (did not grow tall) and so when the repeat fees roll in (thank you) i go choose another Mulberry.:woohoo:

110 arrived today........................