Mean Queen Leona Leaves $12 Million to Pooch, Zilch to Grandkids

I have no problem with her leaving 12 million to the care of her dog. That's a drop in the bucket to her considering she had BILLIONS so it's relative. I'm not sure why anyone's saying that the dog's money should go to charity since a 4-8 BILLION of her money did, so she decided to leave a very small percentage to her pet. Maybe the 40-70 times of that amount that she DID donate, a portion was an animal charity..who knows but it was donated somewhere. She may not have been a nice person and could have deserved any animosity she faced from family (I'm sure she wasn't named the "queen of mean" for nothing), BUT that little dog brought her more happiness and unconditional love than some humans who are considered "family" on paper may have. Does it sound crazy? Yes, but no one knows what goes on in private lives and there are extremely wealthy people who spend a ton of money on their pets.
couldn´t have said it better. her money her will and i think it is tactless to fight a last will as well as talking bad about a deceased person! and please now do not bring the old joke " you shouldn´t talk bad about dead people " she is dead - good "

I have no problem with her leaving 12 million to the care of her dog. That's a drop in the bucket to her considering she had BILLIONS so it's relative. I'm not sure why anyone's saying that the dog's money should go to charity since a 4-8 BILLION of her money did, so she decided to leave a very small percentage to her pet. Maybe the 40-70 times of that amount that she DID donate, a portion was an animal charity..who knows but it was donated somewhere. She may not have been a nice person and could have deserved any animosity she faced from family (I'm sure she wasn't named the "queen of mean" for nothing), BUT that little dog brought her more happiness and unconditional love than some humans who are considered "family" on paper may have. Does it sound crazy? Yes, but no one knows what goes on in private lives and there are extremely wealthy people who spend a ton of money on their pets.

My uncle (and his wife) were criminals in my eyes after stealing a tremendous amount of money from my grandparents when they were too old to live on their own, and my grandfather could no longer walk. Until he died, he never knew what my uncle did, and how they treated my grandmother, thank god. My mom and her sis had to take care of her after mistreatment. Their own SON shouldn't have gotten a dime and eventually commited suicide from what I assume was guilt..then his horrible evil wife ended up with practically everything my grandparents worked for. If they had a pet, he/she would have deserved more than my uncle did. So, I'm not going to judge someone for leaving an excessive amount of money to a beloved pet.

good points.