Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

Thanks to the previous posts I also ordered my Koons pieces, as I couldn't pick which one I wanted I got both the Speedy van Gogh and Rubens. My SA told me that a few items couldn't be ordered anymore as the limit they would produce was reached, this made me buy both the bags . Can't wait to pick them both up

I heard similar things about the collection. This first collab run is ending soon and the second collection is coming as early as before the end of the year. The collection actually is reaching its selling goals, despite the bad reviews on how "offensive" people deem the collection to be.

I heard similar things about the collection. This first collab run is ending soon and the second collection is coming as early as before the end of the year. The collection actually is reaching its selling goals, despite the bad reviews on how "offensive" people deem the collection to be.
May I ask you what the second collection is going to be? I haven't heard anything about this.

Reactions: clydekiwi
I actually understand what Burke said: "But we like to do things that can be perceived as politically incorrect. If we are getting flak, we think we are doing something right."
I understand that the collection is both a provocation and probably playful innuendo on its own industry (fashion, hypes etc.) and should be regarded as that.
That's why I think the artists name on the bags are crucial, otherwise it would be really just a not so pretty copy of some merchandise without significance. I think, it's more about the statement itself than creating a new bag or making a pretty bag.
The collection should be viewed with a wink in mind.
I agree...just unusual and a little fun.. certainly much more interesting than...hmmm..a mug or canvas bag from a museum gift shop

Gorgeous. I decided to order this pattern in the Montaigne since I have a lot of NFs through the years. Cannot wait. I believe everything is orderable still. But don't wait too long.
I agree... NO at first.. But lovely in person..I purchased this unique..FUN bag in the clutch..attached my pink strap from my pink empriente Montaigne or use my Felicie chain and it's perfect.

Reactions: banzonjr