Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

Hello, I spoke with a Paris LV rep in the beginning of May and they said I can call and reserve a bag 2 days before I get Paris for this collection. I call today 2 days before and the other rep is saying no I have to preorder and pay in advance (the paying I don't mind today). I just can't believe the conflicting information! Can someone please advise, will I be able to go to LV in Paris and buy as a walk in(in NYC on the 5th Ave store it's possible)?
I can tell you that in the UK you can't purchase some of the items in store - I purchased a Rubens neverfull - but I had to pre-order it and they had it made as there wasn't any available pieces in Europe. It would seem that a lot of displays instore aren't actually for sale - just purely for you to look at to see if it's something you want.

Thanks to the previous posts I also ordered my Koons pieces, as I couldn't pick which one I wanted I got both the Speedy van Gogh and Rubens. My SA told me that a few items couldn't be ordered anymore as the limit they would produce was reached, this made me buy both the bags . Can't wait to pick them both up

Reactions: fabuleux
Thanks to the previous posts I also ordered my Koons pieces, as I couldn't pick which one I wanted I got both the Speedy van Gogh and Rubens. My SA told me that a few items couldn't be ordered anymore as the limit they would produce was reached, this made me buy both the bags . Can't wait to pick them both up
I look forward to seeing your reveals!

Reactions: Emsidee