Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. LV is ready to unveil their latest collaboration on April 11th. Any guesses?

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 1.49.45 PM.png
  2. No idea but I'm anxious to see it. I think special drops like this are important!

3. When I had gone to the LV store in late February, my SA had said there was a big collaboration coming in April but even the employees at the store didn't know what it was. I can't wait to see!

4. The frame, but not the smile.

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 1.49.52 PM.png
    Born4thjuly, Acctt and Bichita like this.
  5. That's because SAs were only briefed about it this week. The collection was in the work for years and it's super in your face. Initially it will be offered by 100% deposit only.

j19 likes this.
  6. I can't wait. I'll be stopping by my local store on Tuesday.

7. Mona Lisa?

Born4thjuly, kalynab and Ginnypich like this.
  8. Can't wait to find out.

9. Jeff Koons collab finally here?

10. Wild guess---collaboration with a world-class museum, e.g., the Louvre? Designs incorporating famous Renaissance/other style paintings?

I cannot wait to see.

Elaria likes this.
  11. My SA said something about some Olive Collection? But he was away this week, so I don't know anything.... Anyway, I am having a nice time at Ban Island.... I Will have to pass on this, whatever it is....

mappop and Aliluvlv like this.
    Pmrbfay likes this.
  13. Fabuleux, your avatar gets better and better!

14. Project Olive. That's the code name haha.

Bichita likes this.