Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

Hello dear friends,

It's been a while! Here is a small reveal... :angel:

The Rubens Keepall I got since April, 28th. I'm living in Paris so it has been kind of easy to get it with our lovely SA! My Mom got the Da Vinci Montaigne which is stunning too... She has been watched these days, she even got a compliment from our Hermès SA! :P

IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

Hello dear friends,

The Rubens Keepall I got since April, 28th. I'm living in Paris so it has been kind of easy to get it with our lovely SA! My Mom got the Da Vinci Montaigne which is stunning too... She has been watched these days, she even got a compliment from our Hermès SA! :P

View attachment 3705021
View attachment 3705022

This one is sooooo stunning [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] congratulations!

Reactions: GVL
Hello dear friends,

View attachment 3705021
View attachment 3705022

Absolutely fantastic piece of art! :heart:

Reactions: GVL and Bichita
Are they stocking any of the pieces in store for pick up or is it all required to order still? My family is traveling to Prague and Rome and I was thinking of getting the Da Vinci clutch and am curious if that's something that could be easily picked up in store.

Hello dear friends,

View attachment 3705021
View attachment 3705022
It looks fantastic!

I keep looking at your scarf :smile:, will you hang it on the wall?
I did and it was a lousy job done. I want a DIY look so I dun mind if the textile cannot be stretched neatly but the frame is too small. They will be fixing it tomorrow. And I am keeping my fingers crossed... this is the job poorly done.

Attachments

• IMG_5549.JPG
    IMG_5549.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_5550.JPG
    IMG_5550.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 735
Hello, I spoke with a Paris LV rep in the beginning of May and they said I can call and reserve a bag 2 days before I get Paris for this collection. I call today 2 days before and the other rep is saying no I have to preorder and pay in advance (the paying I don't mind today). I just can't believe the conflicting information! Can someone please advise, will I be able to go to LV in Paris and buy as a walk in(in NYC on the 5th Ave store it's possible)?