Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

Wow I have been so behind in LV lately, been focusing on my antique clock collection so why I'm not around posting as much or doing reveals as much. I didn't even know about this collection until now, good thing for TPF always being here to keep me up to speed! I have to say its interesting although I personally do wish they left the gold lettering off of them. The Van Gogh is probably my favorite. This is why I love LV, I think they come out with the most artsy designs.

So after much dithering I finally pre-ordered a Ruben Neverful ...been debating this one a while but finally gave in! I've already had the Van Gogh clutch - which I liked but didn't love so it was returned. But all the beautiful photos that have been posted on here of the Ruben neverful did it so much more justice than the LV ones! ...

Btw - when talking to LV client services (I'm UK based) they said there wasn't a single free piece in the UK and that it still had to be pre-paid and it would be made to order. Anyone else experiencing this?

So after much dithering I finally pre-ordered a Ruben Neverful ...been debating this one a while but finally gave in! I've already had the Van Gogh clutch - which I liked but didn't love so it was returned. But all the beautiful photos that have been posted on here of the Ruben neverful did it so much more justice than the LV ones! ...

Btw - when talking to LV client services (I'm UK based) they said there wasn't a single free piece in the UK and that it still had to be pre-paid and it would be made to order. Anyone else experiencing this?
I'm London based and was lucky to get my Rubens NF by phone, last one available and delivered from Paris. Before Rubens, I ordered my Mona Lisa Speedy at New Bond St store and got her within days :heart::smile:

Reactions: littlehanoi
I'm London based and was lucky to get my Rubens NF by phone, last one available and delivered from Paris. Before Rubens, I ordered my Mona Lisa Speedy at New Bond St store and got her within days :heart::smile:

Yes, they should have checked you carefully :smile:. You are so lucky :smile:, RB is sooooo nice. I never see it in real, they don't have them in Scandinavian. Have you use them yet? Do you see anyone on the street wearing this collection?

Reactions: muycaliente
Yes, they should have checked you carefully :smile:. You are so lucky :smile:, RB is sooooo nice. I never see it in real, they don't have them in Scandinavian. Have you use them yet? Do you see anyone on the street wearing this collection?
Yes Rubens sooo stunning, you should go for it! I haven't seen anyone wear these bags yet and I got compliments in Gucci, Tiffany stores today. Lots of admiring glances elsewhere, Koons bags are very eye-catching lol :biggrin:

Reactions: lynnb
Yes Rubens sooo stunning, you should go for it! I haven't seen anyone wear these bags yet and I got compliments in Gucci, Tiffany stores today. Lots of admiring glances elsewhere, Koons bags are very eye-catching lol :biggrin:

Ok, I must confess:smile:. I brought my Speedy to the store with the thought of exchange it to the city Steamer MM because it is more practical than Koons bags. I meet store manager, he told me that I was the first one, who ordered it in the region, so thanks to this thread. Then I took out my Speedy from the dust bag, almost every one in the store looked at it :smile:. I could not leave the bag [emoji2]. And the city Steamer is too heavy. So now I know for sure I will live with it forever [emoji7]

Ok, I must confess:smile:. I brought my Speedy to the store with the thought of exchange it to the city Steamer MM because it is more practical than Koons bags. I meet store manager, he told me that I was the first one, who ordered it in the region, so thanks to this thread. Then I took out my Speedy from the dust bag, almost every one in the store looked at it :smile:. I could not leave the bag [emoji2]. And the city Steamer is too heavy. So now I know for sure I will live with it forever [emoji7]
The amount of work that went into Koons bag is incredible! Truly a work of art, you should be proud of yours. I looked at City Steamer MM yesterday when i picked up my Tuileries, it is indeed heavy!! :biggrin: