Massaccesi Handbags

Here is the information on the Grande Aura. Marco indicated due to the number of orders he will not be able to deliver this style before Xmas. I will find out about pricing and when orders can be placed for Grande MIA. Who is interested!!!!!!![emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

GRANDE MIA

Bottom width: 9.35” (cm. 23,7)
Top width: 12.5" (cm. 31,7)
Height: 8.4” (cm. 21,4)
Depth at bottom: 4.3” (cm. 11,0)
Handle drop: 3.5" (cm. 9,0)
Messenger strap max. length: 45.2” (cm. 115)
Messenger strap width: 0.8″ (cm. 2,0)

GRANDE AURA (size for comparison)

Width : 12.4' (cm. 31,5)
Height: 9.45' (cm. 24)
Depth at base: 4.7' (cm. 12)
Top depth: 2.75' (cm. 7)
Strap drop: from 13.8″ to 17.7' (cm 35 to cm. 45)
Strap width: 1' (cm. 2,5)

ZHOE (Size for comparison)

Top width: 12.6” (cm. 32)
Base width: 9.9“ (cm. 25)
Height: 7.9” (cm. 20)
Depth: 3.1” (cm. 8)
Strap max. length: 44” (cm. 112)
Whoa, wow!!! Does this mean then that he won't be closing? I guess at least not this year...

Oh my, I am interested... but is there still a minimum of 8 orders?

Thanks for all the info!!!!

Reactions: djfmn
What is the difference between the Zoe Legend vs Zoe?
Zhoe Legend is the largest in the family of Zhoes. It also does not have the "wings" at the top of the bag.
Zhoe size is:

I do not have the size of the Zhoe Legend that I could find. I am still looking for it.

Reactions: orchidmyst
Zhoe Legend is the largest in the family of Zhoes. It also does not have the "wings" at the top of the bag.
Zhoe size is:
It's on the MM website.

I do not have the size of the Zhoe Legend that I could find. I am still looking for it.

@djfmn I’m at the point now where I need to touch up the cracked handles on my Calista. I have some brands in mind, but what brand edge paint did you use? What did you use to apply it?
I used Orly edge paint I believe it is made by Kenda Farben. www.kendafarben.it
I used a paint brush it is very precise work and you need to be able to keep your hand still to avoid smudges.

I hate to say this but I think he is too busy. My last order had several errors- not getting mods I paid for, sending wrong color strap, and mailing to wrong address even though he assured me more than once that he had written down the correct address. I'm sure Marco will make things right but just thought you ladies deserved a heads up.

Reactions: vink and anitalilac
Marco is much too nice! He is closing but still wants us to recieve our bags! At least I am truely grateful and won’t push him further than the amount of orders I already have placed, and gave him space to complete whenever he chose. He is also so kind to personlise our orders!
But should he find a way to continue, I would be so excited for him!

Btw, only one mistake from MM till now for me.. and it was partially my fault. I took for granted he knew I always want mess straps, so I did not specify this! But he of course sent me one with the next order.

Last edited: