Massaccesi Handbags

Hi guys I received my package from early September order. Selene zip midi in terracotta merinos Penelope midi in santorini blue nappa and phoebe in red cherry nappa. I’ve been enjoying using the Selene with pen midi inside for work for the passed week.
I thought I’ll attach my family photo too :smile: mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
I’m waiting for two more bags to come, soulmate midi and zhoe legend. If anyone thinks there’s a style I “should try” please let me know! X

A very lovely collection! From midi toSLG great way to be able to wear smaller bags should one want this option! Congrats! [emoji3]

Reactions: yellow_tulip
Hi guys I received my package from early September order. Selene zip midi in terracotta merinos Penelope midi in santorini blue nappa and phoebe in red cherry nappa. I’ve been enjoying using the Selene with pen midi inside for work for the passed week.
I thought I’ll attach my family photo too [emoji2] mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
I’m waiting for two more bags to come, soulmate midi and zhoe legend. If anyone thinks there’s a style I “should try” please let me know! X
Congrats love your bags. The terracotta leather is gorgeous. Enjoy.

First of my final sale bags arrived!!!!! Two Mia’s, one in black and carrying today hot pink, light pink, and tangerine nappa, with tangerine edge paint. A perfect match for my H accessories. View attachment 4247388
OMG this is amazing. I love this Mia. Such a stunning combination. Love it with your H accessories.

I thought I’ll attach my family photo too :smile: mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
Nice stash!

What beauties! Your photos of these colors are fantastic - thank you for sharing!

First of my final sale bags arrived!!!!! Two Mia’s, one in black and carrying today hot pink, light pink, and tangerine nappa, with tangerine edge paint. A perfect match for my H accessories. View attachment 4247388

Mia is such a sweet bag - you picked a beautiful color blocking combination, too! Gorgeous accessories. :biggrin:

How do you like MIA Sickgirl? Also love the super pink colorblock. Awesome combos. You are so brave. I’m totally smitten
I just got the bag yesterday and I've been sitting at my desk all day, so I haven't really carried the bag. The strap is not long enough for crossbody on me, so I will hand carry for now. I ordered new crossbody straps from Marco though,

You’ll want a Penelope Midi in different colors once you get your first one. She’s a very useful pouch tucked in another bag, but she also shines as a little superstar on her own. I would love to get one in every metallic color if I could because metallics are my very favorite.
If you ever have the time and inclination, I'd love to see a photo of all your MM SLGs. I saw your MM family photo in the other thread and I love all your bags!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19