Massaccesi Handbags

Ladies! Maybe someone already had that idea before, but what if one of us MM fans did a Closet confessional on the PurseBlog? Those are a lot of fun to read, but thus far they've been mostly that of ladies who love their LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. If a true MM fan were to do one of those, that might give a small but fun boost of visibility to our dear maestro :smile:

Ladies! Maybe someone already had that idea before, but what if one of us MM fans did a Closet confessional on the PurseBlog? Those are a lot of fun to read, but thus far they've been mostly that of ladies who love their LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. If a true MM fan were to do one of those, that might give a small but fun boost of visibility to our dear maestro :smile:
That's a good idea. I also think he doesn't have an Instagram. Someone should tell him to make an account, and then we can tag him in our own selfies with the bag (if you are into that kind of thing).

Reactions: MooMooVT
I can't remember if I thanked you tenKrat, but your youtube video, , really convinced me to buy a Penelope midi! The videos you ladies do are definitely helpful.

You’ll want a Penelope Midi in different colors once you get your first one. She’s a very useful pouch tucked in another bag, but she also shines as a little superstar on her own. I would love to get one in every metallic color if I could because metallics are my very favorite.

This is a great idea!!!

Reactions: lenie
I recently purchased this preloved Belen Echandia London Tote, the seller only called it a smooth navy leather, but it reminds me of river blue vacchetta. The patina and its excellent condition however many years later speaks so well of Marco's work: View attachment 4245851View attachment 4245852

I don’t follow this thread anymore but this pic jumped out at me from the unread list. This was one of my most coveted bags ever made by Marco and I wasn’t able to get any of the colour combos that I wanted except one. The grey snake print. I ruined it with water on it’s first outing, Marco had enough to replace that panel then my baby niece put butter fingers on the same spot and my Mum washed it in a panic [emoji85]. Devastated doesn’t even come close. If Marco made this bag now under the Massaccesi brand I’d buy loads of them...

I don’t follow this thread anymore but this pic jumped out at me from the unread list. This was one of my most coveted bags ever made by Marco and I wasn’t able to get any of the colour combos that I wanted except one. The grey snake print. I ruined it with water on it’s first outing, Marco had enough to replace that panel then my baby niece put butter fingers on the same spot and my Mum washed it in a panic [emoji85]. Devastated doesn’t even come close. If Marco made this bag now under the Massaccesi brand I’d buy loads of them...

Why not ask him to make one for you?

Reactions: vink