Massaccesi Handbags

Hi guys I received my package from early September order. Selene zip midi in terracotta merinos Penelope midi in santorini blue nappa and phoebe in red cherry nappa. I’ve been enjoying using the Selene with pen midi inside for work for the passed week.
I thought I’ll attach my family photo too :smile: mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
I’m waiting for two more bags to come, soulmate midi and zhoe legend. If anyone thinks there’s a style I “should try” please let me know! X
All lovely! I really like your blue Penelope Midi.

Reactions: yellow_tulip
All lovely! I really like your blue Penelope Midi.
Thank you :smile: I really like it too especially with the pink lining Marco chose it goes really well together. I was initially looking at artik nappa but of course it’s not available so I figured this is the next closest colour.

Attachments

• AA88523D-9D8A-41AC-9A0A-DDBE388B5665.jpeg
    AA88523D-9D8A-41AC-9A0A-DDBE388B5665.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 358
I decided after having bought some of the Little Tulipanos without painted edges (from my perspective a big mistake) I decided to paint the edges myself. I have edge paint for the platinum and pewter diamond leather and the amethyst leather. Yesterday I did part of the diamond leather bag and today I started on the amethyst pompei leather Little Tulipano. It is slow going because I am somewhat of a perfectionist and I am doing the edge paint really carefully. I am absolutely thrilled with the results so far. The sugar cane shimmer pompei Little Tulipano I bought with painted edges and I much prefer it. I think when I am finally done with the painted edges I will much prefer the way the Little Tulipanos look. Oh well I think not having painted edges is one of very few mistakes/incorrect choices I have made. Fortunately it has been one that I can correct myself thank goodness.
@djfmn I’m at the point now where I need to touch up the cracked handles on my Calista. I have some brands in mind, but what brand edge paint did you use? What did you use to apply it?

I was just thinking the other day how cool it is that many of his MM designs evoke the "M," like his Penelopes, Miss M, Zhoe, Athena, Minerva, etc. A truly thoughtful designer. And, although the BE London Tote still has a wonderful leather smell, the vacchetta Little Tulipano I have actually smells better heehee.

By the way, hi BlueCherry! Sorry to hear about your London Tote! But nice to "meet" you!
Yes. That's really lovely.

Hi guys I received my package from early September order. Selene zip midi in terracotta merinos Penelope midi in santorini blue nappa and phoebe in red cherry nappa. I’ve been enjoying using the Selene with pen midi inside for work for the passed week.
I thought I’ll attach my family photo too :smile: mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
I’m waiting for two more bags to come, soulmate midi and zhoe legend. If anyone thinks there’s a style I “should try” please let me know! X
Just beautiful! I love that terracotta.

Reactions: yellow_tulip
Here is the information on the Grande Aura. Marco indicated due to the number of orders he will not be able to deliver this style before Xmas. I will find out about pricing and when orders can be placed for Grande MIA. Who is interested!!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

GRANDE MIA

Bottom width: 9.35” (cm. 23,7)
Top width: 12.5" (cm. 31,7)
Height: 8.4” (cm. 21,4)
Depth at bottom: 4.3” (cm. 11,0)
Handle drop: 3.5" (cm. 9,0)
Messenger strap max. length: 45.2” (cm. 115)
Messenger strap width: 0.8″ (cm. 2,0)

GRANDE AURA (size for comparison)

Width : 12.4' (cm. 31,5)
Height: 9.45' (cm. 24)
Depth at base: 4.7' (cm. 12)
Top depth: 2.75' (cm. 7)
Strap drop: from 13.8″ to 17.7' (cm 35 to cm. 45)
Strap width: 1' (cm. 2,5)

ZHOE (Size for comparison)

Top width: 12.6” (cm. 32)
Base width: 9.9“ (cm. 25)
Height: 7.9” (cm. 20)
Depth: 3.1” (cm. 8)
Strap max. length: 44” (cm. 112)

Last edited:
Reactions: eleanors36