Massaccesi Handbags

I notice there is still the citrus Tuscania available enough to make a bag. [emoji16] And I notice that there’re not many of the reveal or photo of this stunning (to me) color. So, this is my Citrus Tuscania Juliet.

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

These photo are taken under a fluorescent light and I think the color looks a bit too strong on my screen. I’ll use it tomorrow and take more photo in daylight. [emoji4]

I really like this fresh colour .. I have it in a Calista.. looks great in a Juliet too [emoji4]

I notice there is still the citrus Tuscania available enough to make a bag. [emoji16] And I notice that there’re not many of the reveal or photo of this stunning (to me) color. So, this is my Citrus Tuscania Juliet.

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

These photo are taken under a fluorescent light and I think the color looks a bit too strong on my screen. I’ll use it tomorrow and take more photo in daylight. [emoji4]
OMG I love love love this bag. This is such a gorgeous color. It reminds me a little of the acid nappa. I love your bag.

Reactions: pdxhb and vink

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

OMG! That is DDG — a bag for the ages.

Update from Marco on Pompei leathers and Grande MIA.

He has found a tannery that produces Pompei at least through the end of the year. ANY POMPEI leather and colors can be ordered with the EXCEPTION of GLITTER POMPEI.

Marco is taking orders for GRANDE MIA he does not need 8 orders.

20% off only for in stock leathers.

My haul[emoji813]
I received it last Wednesday but haven't had the chance to play and take pictures. It's gloomy and rainy at the moment so the pictures are not in the best light.
Aura in Indigo Napa
Diva in River Vachetta, GHW, Fuchsia Lining
Penelope in Crystal Merinos with Zhoe Straps and outside back slip pocket
Angela midi in Mauve Pebbled
Hot Pink Napa flora
Penelope Midi in Sunflower Merinos
Such a wonderful variety! I like how you modified the Aura. Congrats!
Soooo, which did you carry first? [emoji1]

Reactions: Coastal jewel

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

Thank you for all the nice words! Here’s the shotgun shot this morning. It’s very funny coz now in the car, I find the color more matching the photo I took last night, but the shade came out more like what I saw last night. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

View attachment 4253153
Sooo fun! I love this shade of green! Too bad I hadn't noticed it before. I really love looking at your different Julias. Could you share the actual measurements of this bag? It doesn't look as big as I imagine it based on the info from the website.