Massaccesi Handbags

I notice there is still the citrus Tuscania available enough to make a bag. [emoji16] And I notice that there’re not many of the reveal or photo of this stunning (to me) color. So, this is my Citrus Tuscania Juliet.

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

These photo are taken under a fluorescent light and I think the color looks a bit too strong on my screen. I’ll use it tomorrow and take more photo in daylight. [emoji4]
Wow. That's beautiful!

Hi guys I received my package from early September order. Selene zip midi in terracotta merinos Penelope midi in santorini blue nappa and phoebe in red cherry nappa. I’ve been enjoying using the Selene with pen midi inside for work for the passed week.
I thought I’ll attach my family photo too [emoji2] mums taken my Penelope messenger cos she enjoys all the pockets - it’s cute she’s got something in every pocket and it fits her full sized wallet!
I’m waiting for two more bags to come, soulmate midi and zhoe legend. If anyone thinks there’s a style I “should try” please let me know! X
Oh so pretty! [emoji7] I especially love the colors of the slg's.

Such a wonderful variety! I like how you modified the Aura. Congrats!
Soooo, which did you carry first? [emoji1]
Such a wonderful variety! I like how you modified the Aura. Congrats!
Soooo, which did you carry first? [emoji1]

I think I would rather add a top handle to the Grande Aura than order a Mia after seeing your picture.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I notice there is still the citrus Tuscania available enough to make a bag. [emoji16] And I notice that there’re not many of the reveal or photo of this stunning (to me) color. So, this is my Citrus Tuscania Juliet.

View attachment 4252519

Inside

View attachment 4252520

These photo are taken under a fluorescent light and I think the color looks a bit too strong on my screen. I’ll use it tomorrow and take more photo in daylight. [emoji4]
What is this leather like? I really like this color.

Reactions: carterazo