MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

I love your white bag. Is that a new version of the WOC? I’ve never seen it before. Beautiful
thank you :love:

chanel website calls it the ‘flap phone holder with chain’. like the woc, it has a zipper compartment and some card slots at the back, but it holds just a phone, some keys and a lippie.

i usually use it to carry a pack of tissue, hand sanitizer, some cards and cash and a lippie, then carry my phone in my hand.

it’s not the most practical, but i couldnt resist it when i saw it in the white & gold combo. think this style now launches every season.

So gorgeous! This is one of my dream bags. Love love the white. Any sense how hard it was to get? Thanks!
It took me about 2-3 months. Luckily I have a good relationship with my SA so he messaged me when he saw it being shipped to his location and let me know as soon as it came in. I’m still waiting for beige Clair with gold hardware. I’ve been waiting a few months for that also. So far my SA has only gotten it in the small CF, no medium CF yet.

Reactions: chanelincali28
View attachment 5755583View attachment 5755584
My collection ❤️ I just got the white one. It’s a small white caviar flap but I’m unsure if I should keep it since it’s not a classic design like the mini rect. Should I keep it?

Yes, you should keep it! Unless you are prepared to pay the CF prices. For white and pop colors, I prefer the smaller bag proportions. Do you happen to have a pic of the code of this bag? Is it from the 23P or 23S collection?

I quite like it actually. I don't see why everyone has to have the classic designs. If a Chanel bag is pretty, functional, and makes your heart sing, then by all means keep it. I don't really follow trends or have to have the "must-haves".

I have only 2 classic Chanel bags in my collection, and listen to my heart for the rest.

I think it looks nice on you and yes, white and caviar leather combo would be my choice too. I don't know anything about white and lambskin, but I got a white caviar jumbo from 12 years ago (when prices weren't outrageous), and it still looks quite new. So yes, I think you can wear your bag with ease. Enjoy! :smile:
I also purchased this one and I LOVE it!! It looks so stunning against outfits! I was told it’s 23P too but don’t know the code

CE597B65-99B8-405A-8117-7A39B5E6D163.jpeg

This is not a new bag, but one from 2014. I wanted one since I first discovered it. It took a lot of searching to find one at a price I could afford. In 2020 and earlier the price on these was around the $2000 mark, but now I rarely see them for under $5-$8k. Chanel Paris-Dallas Bandana Flap Bag in blue. I normally would never spend more than $1000 on a non-leather bag, but this one is so unique I had to have it in my collection. 027DC7C4-3C6B-4290-930C-9BAB8AEE74B4.jpeg

Good morning! Last month I had some major buyers remorse. I was finally ready to buy my dream bag but couldn’t decide between the small or the medium. Once I decided I wanted to go medium, I realized for the amount of money I was spending that it wasn’t perfect and returned it. Fast forward to news coming out yesterday about the price increase today and I ran and snagged a perfect medium. I’m ecstatic to say the least. Hope everyone got what they wanted before the increase!

View attachment 5730347
I love that!

So true. The classic designs and quality are simply incredible... but leather is leather and deteriorates over time. As much as I would love a timeless vintage from the 80's, I don't think it would last without heavy refinishing after much research. With gentle care the new designs retain or exceed their value.

Onto the new Coco Handle and that adorable bow 23SS WOC. So excited. So sleepy lol.

:heart:
To anyone who is also obsessed with this new style, they are in the process of releasing 4 additional colors. A very fleshy coral, white, the deep red on the website, and one other I forgot. There were only 2 available in the USA last week it looks like it increased to 15, including the new colors, as of 4/17. All of my info is from Houston but the bags are stocked in other boutiques. Retail is $4k or something I think, she told me but I didn't double check.

Happy shopping girlies :heart:

This is not a new bag, but one from 2014. I wanted one since I first discovered it. It took a lot of searching to find one at a price I could afford. In 2020 and earlier the price on these was around the $2000 mark, but now I rarely see them for under $5-$8k. Chanel Paris-Dallas Bandana Flap Bag in blue. I normally would never spend more than $1000 on a non-leather bag, but this one is so unique I had to have it in my collection. View attachment 5763898
Such a beautiful bag. Living in Dallas, I really wanted something from this collection, when it came out the stores in Dallas sold out of this collection very quick. I guess for the same reason I wanted one.

Reactions: sammidutchgirl
Such a beautiful bag. Living in Dallas, I really wanted something from this collection, when it came out the stores in Dallas sold out of this collection very quick. I guess for the same reason I wanted one.
Thanks and yes, it’s really unique! It took me a very long time to find one on the preloved marked because I didn’t want to pay a crazy amount. It was still not inexpensive of course because it’s Chanel lol.