MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Good morning! Last month I had some major buyers remorse. I was finally ready to buy my dream bag but couldn’t decide between the small or the medium. Once I decided I wanted to go medium, I realized for the amount of money I was spending that it wasn’t perfect and returned it. Fast forward to news coming out yesterday about the price increase today and I ran and snagged a perfect medium. I’m ecstatic to say the least. Hope everyone got what they wanted before the increase!

View attachment 5730347
Wow glad that worked out for you. It’s beautiful! I got mine last month with gold hardware and it is stunning with either color hardware. Enjoy your bag.

I have been wanting a non-black classic caviar flap card holder and could not yet find one I really like. But I pulled the trigger to get a beige one before the price changes. Not sure if I made the right choice. :hrmm:View attachment 5729846
I was able to snag the black one identical to this but gold CC hardware over the phone. Bummed I didn’t find the 2 classic flap colors I wanted but ended up With the cardholder before the increase lol. I can’t wait to use It.

Reactions: hlzpenguin
Good morning! Last month I had some major buyers remorse. I was finally ready to buy my dream bag but couldn’t decide between the small or the medium. Once I decided I wanted to go medium, I realized for the amount of money I was spending that it wasn’t perfect and returned it. Fast forward to news coming out yesterday about the price increase today and I ran and snagged a perfect medium. I’m ecstatic to say the least. Hope everyone got what they wanted before the increase!

View attachment 5730347
Congrats on getting in there before the price increase! It’s a beautiful bag

Preloved gem from Japan..
camellia woc in yellow…

With the price increase just happened not sure what my collection will be heading… my collection is well rounded and got everything covered but as a Chanel lover I still want little things here and there..
Have a lovely day!

View attachment 5730476
This is really pretty and in excellent condition too. What a rare find. Congrats!