MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Hi TPFers,

Its been ages since my last post about my new purchases or I would said not being active here for quite sometime.

Late post for the Birthday Purchase that I’ve received during my BKK trip. It was two weeks before my birthday but I did a bag reveal video on the actual day.

Here you go! A seasonal classic flap in small size and I usually prefer caviar leather but they didn’t had this in caviar. Anyway beggars can’t be choosy as the store is just packed with people and their classic items sold out super fast

Hi TPFers,

Its been ages since my last post about my new purchases or I would said not being active here for quite sometime.

Late post for the Birthday Purchase that I’ve received during my BKK trip. It was two weeks before my birthday but I did a bag reveal video on the actual day.

Here you go! A seasonal classic flap in small size and I usually prefer caviar leather but they didn’t had this in caviar. Anyway beggars can’t be choosy as the store is just packed with people and their classic items sold out super fast
Sorry the vid wasn’t about to submit successfully

IMG_8903.jpeg

IMG_4165.jpeg

IMG_4166.jpeg

Last edited: