MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Lucky find! I went to Chanel while I was on a short trip to see if they had any minis. At first, the SA said they only had a seasonal camelia. I passed on that and hung around to check out some wocs. They were going through the new shipment while I was there and another SA brought over a black mini!! The SAs were saying how lucky I was I did find both top handle mini and rectangular mini rather quickly after a short search!!

Excitement aside, the mini is from 23s, and I did notice the leather is not as glossy and puffy as my 23p top handle mini. Still I was not about to pass on it

20230325_182406.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky find! I went to Chanel while I was on a short trip to see if they had any minis. At first, the SA said they only had a seasonal camelia. I passed on that and hung around to check out some wocs. They were going through the new shipment while I was there and another SA brought over a black mini!! The SAs were saying how lucky I was I did find both top handle mini and rectangular mini rather quickly after a short search!!

Excitement aside, the mini is from 23s, and I did notice the leather is not as glossy and puffy as my 23p top handle mini. Still I was not about to pass on it

View attachment 5749360
Your boutique sounds like they have good stock. You are very lucky. Congrats!!

Reactions: traxfever