MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

My mini haul from 23S :heart:

Black & light pink mini rectangles :love: I think I’ll be going to ban island for a little while.

View attachment 5747836View attachment 5747837
View attachment 5747838View attachment 5747839
Gosh I love both of your mini's! The pink is adorable. How do you feel about the difference in quilt puffiness in both bags? Out of curiosity, is the black one made in Italy? I've noticed, the puffier bags have come from Italy. Would love to see the rest of your mini collection!

Gosh I love both of your mini's! The pink is adorable. How do you feel about the difference in quilt puffiness in both bags? Out of curiosity, is the black one made in Italy? I've noticed, the puffier bags have come from Italy. Would love to see the rest of your mini collection!
Thank you :heart:

The pink is so pretty; in the boutique it looked more beigey nude, but in natural light it definitely is a rosy pink.

I would say both bags are equally puffy, but I find that the black lambskin always has a really nice sheen to it. Both my black minis are made in France and the rest are all made in Italy.

Not the prettiest picture, but my full mini collection so far, as requested:

CBB92F2C-1447-480F-8028-221AF465FE96.jpeg

Thank you very much! :smile:

The pink is so pretty; in the boutique it looked more beigey nude, but in natural light it definitely is a rosy pink.

I would say both bags are equally puffy, but I find that the black lambskin always has a really nice sheen to it. Both my black minis are made in France and the rest are all made in Italy.

esView attachment 5748011
What an amazing mini collection. Thank you for the eye candy. The caramel mini is so exceptionally gorgeous :heart:

• Love
Reactions: michellecwongx

View attachment 5748011
Wow! Lovely collection! I want to add a black, carmel, pink and maybe a white but I've never been able to find a mini.

View attachment 5748011
Beautiful collection! Curious what your favorite SLGs are to use with your minis...

View attachment 5748011
Wow, stunning collection. Love all of them!

Reactions: michellecwongx