MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

7D0B4D2C-04E3-4DE9-8C8B-F3525584C6BC.jpegMy very first Chanel - Mini Sweetheart from reseller and my 2nd Chanel - Vanity from Singapore Boutique.

There is a sad story behind that sweetheart. Never been to Chanel boutique before. But i fell in love with this sweetheart chain and when i searched online this bags are very rare and sold out. So i didn’t go and check at the boutique and just bought one from my reliable reseller. After I got this bag, i wanted pearl crush rectangle or chanel 22. So I wanted to the boutique on this Wednesday for the very first time and I asked my SA for pearl crush. He said pearl crush are sold out. But he whsipered me that he has one very secret bag. And he brought me to the back room and showed me the sweetheart small bag. I regretted that i bought from reseller. Anyway i am very happy with my bags.

Congrats! The silver classic bag looks classic and modern on you. I got small black classic caviar bag in SHW two hours before store closing on March 1. However, my 2 friends said the gold hw is more beautiful than silver hw. I am thinking if i should keep it or return to wait for light grey color that is my dream color and have to pay higher price $9600
Go with what YOU like---not what your friends like.

Congrats! The silver classic bag looks classic and modern on you. I got small black classic caviar bag in SHW two hours before store closing on March 1. However, my 2 friends said the gold hw is more beautiful than silver hw. I am thinking if i should keep it or return to wait for light grey color that is my dream color and have to pay higher price $9600
I’m a silver girly for sure. What do you love? That’s what’s important ❤️

Reactions: nhonhoi00
I, too, was torn between the silver and gold on the black classic caviar bag, and I ended up buying it in silver a few months ago. Just tonight, I had it out and was admiring it, and I thought, “Wow! What a stunner!!!” The silver is so white and bright against the black. Actually, I love this bag a little more and more each day. I hope you will find peace with whatever you decide! :smile:

I, too, was torn between the silver and gold on the black classic caviar bag, and I ended up buying it in silver a few months ago. Just tonight, I had it out and was admiring it, and I thought, “Wow! What a stunner!!!” The silver is so white and bright against the black. Actually, I love this bag a little more and more each day. I hope you will find peace with whatever you decide! :smile:
Thank you so much for giving me your input. You made me feel to love the bag …hihi…The silver definitely makes us look modern. I just took it out from the box and wore it with my outfit - a black jumpsuit. It looks great. I have not had a bag with silver hw and i am not ready to pay the small classic caviar with the new price $9600 …i have 3 days left to think…

Get what suits you!! 24k gold looks awful on me, so I wear silver, 14k/18k gold. Chanel gold is like 24k gold and looks awful against my skintone so I went with silver and I'm very happy!! I absolutely love Chanel's champagne gold. I wish they made more bags with the champagne gold hw!

Get what suits you!! 24k gold looks awful on me, so I wear silver, 14k/18k gold. Chanel gold is like 24k gold and looks awful against my skintone so I went with silver and I'm very happy!! I absolutely love Chanel's champagne gold. I wish they made more bags with the champagne gold hw!
Thank you Tina010. I also heard chanel gold like 24k. I’m glad you are very happy with the silver. I also love the champagne gold hw as i have my caramel classic bag in that color. I still remember i was so overwhelmed exciting & happy when i first hold it in my hand. This time, i dont have that feeling at all with the black classic. I just feel lucky i bought it with cheap price compared with the new price.

Reactions: Mimolette
Thank you Tina010. I also heard chanel gold like 24k. I’m glad you are very happy with the silver. I also love the champagne gold hw as i have my caramel classic bag in that color. I still remember i was so overwhelmed exciting & happy when i first hold it in my hand. This time, i dont have that feeling at all with the black classic. I just feel lucky i bought it with cheap price compared with the new price.
I guess it’s all subjective but the old price isn’t “cheap”, at least not to me, so I definitely wouldn’t keep an $8200 bag unless you are absolutely in love with it. Getting the bag ahead of the price increase will either be a deal or an expensive lesson learned if you aren’t totally happy with your purchase.

I guess it’s all subjective but the old price isn’t “cheap”, at least not to me, so I definitely wouldn’t keep an $8200 bag unless you are absolutely in love with it. Getting the bag ahead of the price increase will either be a deal or an expensive lesson learned if you aren’t totally happy with your purchase.
Thank you Yodabest for your thoughts.