MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

These are my 23p purchases. I was a bit torn on keeping both the vanity and the small flap but think I probably will.
Would welcome your views. Especially as I don’t normally buy this much at once.

Also below is the Monaco vanity strictly a February purchase. I’m a bit obsessed with vanity bags. Can you tell :lol:
C3A685D6-4E47-46CA-BBB8-09886719324A.jpegBE0252B3-89BE-41A0-AB3E-7761A227A108.jpeg224503F9-8C66-4E5E-946D-44D3E94119B0.jpeg

I found this from Fashionphile. It’s perfect and came with box and dustbag. It’s brand new and looks perfect! Love love love it! This is the 21S Light Pink Medium Classic Flap. The color runs different at every angle, every light. It’s wild. But it’s perfect! Adding pics from different angles, times of day/different lights to show how different it is at every angle. These are unedited photos.

My only complaint is that it was not stored properly with felt so there is indentation on the inner flap that was not disclosed but otherwise it’s perfect. I reached out to the reseller to see if they will provide a credit since indent wasn’t disclosed. Has anyone ever had any issues with this? My first bag purchased from Fashionphile.

951C5FD9-DDEB-4503-80EC-797FC695EA7D.jpeg

B1C0BCD8-723B-4756-9AB4-F05EF1516B1E.jpeg

E8D28FF9-3B87-4AA9-B900-8CFC873FBF73.jpeg

1F16EF1E-ED45-4822-9531-D7395E4850DC.jpeg

8411B4A5-2F00-42FC-9738-E5D473F5B3AA.jpeg

I found this from Fashionphile. It’s perfect and came with box and dustbag. It’s brand new and looks perfect! Love love love it! This is the 21S Light Pink Medium Classic Flap. The color runs different at every angle, every light. It’s wild. But it’s perfect! Adding pics from different angles, times of day/different lights to show how different it is at every angle. These are unedited photos.

My only complaint is that it was not stored properly with felt so there is indentation on the inner flap that was not disclosed but otherwise it’s perfect. I reached out to the reseller to see if they will provide a credit since indent wasn’t disclosed. Has anyone ever had any issues with this? My first bag purchased from Fashionphile.

View attachment 5738946

View attachment 5738947

View attachment 5738948

View attachment 5738949

View attachment 5738950
I made couple of purchases from Fashionphile. Sometimes they will provide the discount depending on how inaccurate their listing pictures are. But sometimes they will ask you to return the item if you are not satisfied with the quality. Good luck!

Last edited:
I made couple of purchases from Fashionphile. Sometimes they will provide the discount depending on how inaccurate their listing pictures are. But sometimes they will ask you to return the item if you are not satisfied with the quality. Good luck!
Thank you. They definitely didn’t disclose it in the description and didn’t show a photo of the inner flap either so I guess we will see. I hope they offer a discount but have a feeling they will just want the bag back but I don’t see how they could list it higher with these indentations than it already was. We shall see.

Reactions: gummsum
I bought a gorgeous coco handle last month, and went looking for a matching or coordinating cardholder and a twilly that featured Jack Russell terrier pups since I have JRT puppy. I couldn’t believe my luck that I found BOTH items I was looking for, and just before I paid for them, I saw this drop-dead-gorgeous ombre green mini, and said “I’ll take it!” exactly one second after laying eyes on it :biggrin:
I most certainly was not planning another bag purchase just a couple weeks after buying the CCH, but my jaw dropped when I saw the patent mini in person; pictures do not do it justice - it is absolutely stunning in person. It has such an elegant shimmer - not too much, but a definite “wow” factor.

(I forgot to take a picture of my twilly, but it is black and white with JRT puppies)A001B103-E14F-4306-8B0C-29F17EAD01E9.jpegF00A73B5-A150-4CCE-B541-2AF8741EFAB3.jpegD09C8DF4-EE9E-4D81-9F7F-5C4962D72BEC.jpeg

Found this pink beauty with an adjustable strap at 31 rue cambon, then walked over to 19 rue cambon and finally found a mini! Thanks for letting me share
View attachment 5739207

View attachment 5739208
So beautiful! I am interested in the adjustable version but in black (lambskin just like the pink One). Would you say that the quality of the lambskin of the adjustable is as good as the lambskin of the classic mini?

Reactions: SpiceIsle Gal
Thank you. They definitely didn’t disclose it in the description and didn’t show a photo of the inner flap either so I guess we will see. I hope they offer a discount but have a feeling they will just want the bag back but I don’t see how they could list it higher with these indentations than it already was. We shall see.
I find they are getting sloppy with disclosures. I just bought a bag and had a similar issue but I still love the bag so I didn’t make a fuss. I hope things go well for you, whatever outcome that may be (keeping it with a discount or whatever you decide).

• Sad
Reactions: pinkgirl713