MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

My local boutique received a new shipment and dropped in to check out some slgs but came home with her. The boutique manager told me that they are still getting items from 23P and she was included in this shipment. Even with $500 extra, i think she's still worth it. Kudos to those who bought it b4 the PI. Thanks for letting me share. :heart: :biggrin:

20230331_141356.jpg

Reactions: pinkgirl713
hi, i’m sorry, i dont have US price info of these bags. i found a price ref from Red (in HK$) and just realised this style comes in 4 sizes (WOC plus the 3 sizes in the second pic). hopefully other ladies may have info on US prices.

photo credit: Red

View attachment 5753632

View attachment 5753634
For this charming collection, I'd go with WOC. Clutch with Chain is cute, but they are like cardholders with a chain. Where to put a phone?

For this charming collection, I'd go with WOC. Clutch with Chain is cute, but they are like cardholders with a chain. Where to put a phone?
i did previously consider the WOC size, but realised that i didnt reach for my WOC as often as i liked to because i didnt prefer bags being too flat.

the clutch with chain style has got a bit more dimension, but after seeing that it holds quite little, i have decided not to get anything for now.

are you thinking of getting it in a WOC? which colour will you go for?

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte
i did previously consider the WOC size, but realised that i didnt reach for my WOC as often as i liked to because i didnt prefer bags being too flat.

the clutch with chain style has got a bit more dimension, but after seeing that it holds quite little, i have decided not to get anything for now.

are you thinking of getting it in a WOC? which colour will you go for?
This is a design that I think I would consider if out of self imposed ban island. I would get it in black because I realized I want a WOC in black, but not the plain one, so I've considered the one with stiff handle, and one with soft handle. Something in black with a twist. The one you showed with the charm is very nice.

Just the other day, I was at a buffet, and I realized I really needed a beautiful small/ mini bag that can hold my phone and keys/ cards while being hands free (obviously). Of course I cannot leave my bag unattended.

I have the WOC in 22K dark pink (love it), but pairing it with outfit requires thought. I think with black I don't have to think as much. Hehehe.
IMG_4756.jpegIMG_4755.jpeg

Last edited: