MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Picked up my beautiful baby yesterday! Finally got it in my hands after lusting and debating on it for about 2 years. She’s perfect! This is the 23C white that just came into my boutique. It’s the perfect shade of white!

View attachment 5753602

View attachment 5753603

View attachment 5753604

View attachment 5753605

View attachment 5753606

View attachment 5753607

View attachment 5753608
So gorgeous! This is one of my dream bags. Love love the white. Any sense how hard it was to get? Thanks!

Reactions: pinkgirl713
View attachment 5755583View attachment 5755584
My collection ❤️ I just got the white one. It’s a small white caviar flap but I’m unsure if I should keep it since it’s not a classic design like the mini rect. Should I keep it?
Yes, you should keep it! Unless you are prepared to pay the CF prices. For white and pop colors, I prefer the smaller bag proportions. Do you happen to have a pic of the code of this bag? Is it from the 23P or 23S collection?

View attachment 5755583View attachment 5755584
My collection ❤️ I just got the white one. It’s a small white caviar flap but I’m unsure if I should keep it since it’s not a classic design like the mini rect. Should I keep it?
I quite like it actually. I don't see why everyone has to have the classic designs. If a Chanel bag is pretty, functional, and makes your heart sing, then by all means keep it. I don't really follow trends or have to have the "must-haves".

This is a design that I think I would consider if out of self imposed ban island. I would get it in black because I realized I want a WOC in black, but not the plain one, so I've considered the one with stiff handle, and one with soft handle. Something in black with a twist. The one you showed with the charm is very nice.

Just the other day, I was at a buffet, and I realized I really needed a beautiful small/ mini bag that can hold my phone and keys/ cards while being hands free (obviously). Of course I cannot leave my bag unattended.

I have the WOC in 22K dark pink (love it), but pairing it with outfit requires thought. I think with black I don't have to think as much. Hehehe.
View attachment 5754979View attachment 5754980
the 2 pics you showed are really pretty pieces. i love how the black one can be worn as a shoulder flap, crossbody and hand held. i have it in the white caviar clutch with chain style (see pic below, not my pic), and i love it!

and you’re right, black WOC is pretty handy and goes with everything.

B810A8F5-37F9-48F3-8147-22FD13BF58CB.jpeg
photo credit: IG wholoves_pastel

the 2 pics you showed are really pretty pieces. i love how the black one can be worn as a shoulder flap, crossbody and hand held. i have it in the white caviar clutch with chain style (see pic below, not my pic), and i love it!

and you’re right, black WOC is pretty handy and goes with everything.

View attachment 5755909
photo credit: IG wholoves_pastel
I love your white bag. Is that a new version of the WOC? I’ve never seen it before. Beautiful

• Love
Reactions: mcmc
Yes, you should keep it! Unless you are prepared to pay the CF prices. For white and pop colors, I prefer the smaller bag proportions. Do you happen to have a pic of the code of this bag? Is it from the 23P or 23S collection?
Thanks! Same. I went for it because it’s caviar and can be worn crossbody. Too scared to get white in lambskin. I think it’s style AS3779 from the 23P. Last one from the store

I quite like it actually. I don't see why everyone has to have the classic designs. If a Chanel bag is pretty, functional, and makes your heart sing, then by all means keep it. I don't really follow trends or have to have the "must-haves".
True. It does meet what I want and need (caviar and crossbody). I was just doubting myself and worried that it will look outdated in the future. But you’re right I do love it and therefore should keep it and not overthink. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte
True. It does meet what I want and need (caviar and crossbody). I was just doubting myself and worried that it will look outdated in the future. But you’re right I do love it and therefore should keep it and not overthink. Thanks!
I think it looks nice on you and yes, white and caviar leather combo would be my choice too. I don't know anything about white and lambskin, but I got a white caviar jumbo from 12 years ago (when prices weren't outrageous), and it still looks quite new. So yes, I think you can wear your bag with ease. Enjoy! :smile:

Last edited:
So true. The classic designs and quality are simply incredible... but leather is leather and deteriorates over time. As much as I would love a timeless vintage from the 80's, I don't think it would last without heavy refinishing after much research. With gentle care the new designs retain or exceed their value.

Onto the new Coco Handle and that adorable bow 23SS WOC. So excited. So sleepy lol.

:heart: