Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

That’s the best, most wearable size. Hope you can share a picture. I had two large beautiful Stams I bought on ebay, and enjoyed then, but decided to sell once I discovered the smaller sizes. To me the Stam is the best shape ever.

Of course! This is the bag, in a gorgeous grey color. I agree, this size is my favorite:love:

Attachments

• 85BF9824-45C6-4660-90E1-F7E58E8190E1.jpeg
    85BF9824-45C6-4660-90E1-F7E58E8190E1.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 26
  • 9F4CAA6D-AC20-4AFB-962B-EF49829EB7E7.jpeg
    9F4CAA6D-AC20-4AFB-962B-EF49829EB7E7.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 26
Here are my current Stams. I sold two large ones last year, a bright blue and gray. I just found this black patent leather stam on Ebay, in gorgeous condition, and it’s a bit lighter than the regular leather. 8922A88A-E6FE-4E7E-ADD9-314B72993B06.jpeg9CF5DA9F-339F-490E-A349-1D5A6774D020.jpeg
I’m a bit on the fence about the black and gold, of course it’s a more “special occasion” look, and I call it my Vegas or New Orleans bag, where more is more.
The mini stam is flamingo and the baby burgundy is called cassis.

I have two Stams - black and taupe, from the very first year they came out. I loved them so much - the odd vintage-y vibe, the big chain. Up until recently (pre-COVID), I would grab the black one for nights when we go to performances - it just seems right for that.

When we start going out again, I think the taupe can have a come-back, as well. The leather is beautiful.

This thread made me have some happy memories, thanks!

Reactions: RT1
Here are my current Stams. I sold two large ones last year, a bright blue and gray. I just found this black patent leather stam on Ebay, in gorgeous condition, and it’s a bit lighter than the regular leather. View attachment 4767182View attachment 4767183
I’m a bit on the fence about the black and gold, of course it’s a more “special occasion” look, and I call it my Vegas or New Orleans bag, where more is more.
The mini stam is flamingo and the baby burgundy is called cassis.

Hi, lovely collection! I've been eyeing on a patent Stam in navy but unsure how I like patent leather. Does it leave fingerprints? You mentioned it is lighter in weight compared to the leather Stam? Does it feel more rigid to use since it's patent leather? Does it make funny sounds? Sorry Ive got so many questions, I really love the Stam and the patent one sort of caught my attention but not sure if I'll actually like it. Appreciate your reply in this :smile: