Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

My second stam! (My first one is the little East West Stam that was kindly authenticated for me on this forum!) I got this one from TRR. It came with the dust bag and authenticity card. The leather is super dry and needs a good conditioning, but otherwise the bag is spotless and in great shape! My next stam will be a full sized one so that I have three sizes to choose from!

Attachments

• 71E0CEC2-D84E-4307-9374-A654DBEBC49C.jpeg
    71E0CEC2-D84E-4307-9374-A654DBEBC49C.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 40
My second stam! (My first one is the little East West Stam that was kindly authenticated for me on this forum!) I got this one from TRR. It came with the dust bag and authenticity card. The leather is super dry and needs a good conditioning, but otherwise the bag is spotless and in great shape! My next stam will be a full sized one so that I have three sizes to choose from!
Congrats the Little Stam is super gorgeous. You can get the Mini Stam which is a size up from the Little Stam. The Full sized or Regular Stam is huge. Anyway enjoy your Stams.

Reactions: poshyetthrifty
Congrats the Little Stam is super gorgeous. You can get the Mini Stam which is a size up from the Little Stam. The Full sized or Regular Stam is huge. Anyway enjoy your Stams.
I didn’t know full sized was huge! I’d seen pics of it being worn by actresses and just assumed it looked so big because they’re all tiny Hollywood types! I’ll keep that in mind

Reactions: AmelieH
These are the Stams (except the Burgundy mini) that I have acquired to replenish my bag collection that was lost due to a recent in home burglary. The burglars took most of the LVs and they also slashed the Stams. The burgundy mini was the only Stam that was somehow spared.

For me, the iconic Stam design is timeless. I just have to add them back to the collection. The price of these high quality glam bags is so reasonable in the second hand market that I do not have to feel guilty! 0225C2D8-098D-40FF-8832-0043A42982B4.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the Stams (except the Burgundy mini) that I have acquired to replenish my bag collection that was lost due to a recent in home burglary. The burglars took most of the LVs and they also slashed the Stams. The burgundy mini was the only Stam that was somehow spared.

For me, the iconic Stam design is timeless. I just have to add them back to the collection. The price of these high quality glam bags is so reasonable in the second hand market that I do not have to feel guilty! View attachment 5270890
Wow, so sorry :sad:to hear about that!
I spy two from my collection, the black patent just purchased and the Neiman Marcus gray and gold edition I ended up selling.
These were just iconic, and high quality.
So most of these are the ones you just bought? I’m still looking around myself for the mini stam, the one unicorn size in the middle.

Wow, so sorry :sad:to hear about that!
I spy two from my collection, the black patent just purchased and the Neiman Marcus gray and gold edition I ended up selling.
These were just iconic, and high quality.
So most of these are the ones you just bought? I’m still looking around myself for the mini stam, the one unicorn size in the middle.
Yes, I bought all of them recently except the burgundy mini Stam in the middle. I believe the black patent one with crystals is the St. Mark limited edition; the gray/pewter one is indeed the Nieman Marcus edition. I got both of these at unbelievable steep discount; apparently, people seem to favor regular Stams over the limited edition which is a little surprising!

The mini Stams are a lot harder to find. I bought the black mini recently and found that it is actually made of snake skin. It is beautiful but too fragile for everyday use!

View attachment 5199144
For this weekend, I pulled out my black Patent leather Stam to make me think of Fall, even though it’s been close to 100 for days.
@midniteluna
I believe you have this sassy bag too!

:heart: I haven't been on the forum for a long time!
Looks gorgeous on you :loveeyes: I haven't been carrying mine for sometime, should probably bring this beauty out again soon!

Reactions: elisabettaverde

For me, the iconic Stam design is timeless. I just have to add them back to the collection. The price of these high quality glam bags is so reasonable in the second hand market that I do not have to feel guilty! View attachment 5270890
This is a gorgeous collection that you have :loveeyes::loveeyes: I'd love to get a regular leather Stam and Mini Stam to add to my collection but where I'm at the preloved marketise't saturated with choices ;(