Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

Guuuys! It’s baaaackkkk

Stam bag 2023 campaign

Reactions: Manila128
I got my Marc Jacobs stam bag! :yahoo: It's so beautiful. The quality of this bag is amazing. The leather is so luscious. I would have preferred black with all the blingy hardware (yes, I am boring haha) but I love this blue color, too. And the condition of this one is unbelievable, I just had to get it. I don't think it was ever used. The leather is perfect and no scratch on the hardware. Here are a couple of photos - hard to capture the color. So apologies for the background but this is the part of the house that best captures the blue shade. I wish I had proper photo lights :yes:

View attachment 4844817

View attachment 4844818

Such a beautiful color for a beautiful bag! Wish I could find this Stam in this same color now!

Reactions: pretty_wommon
I can't find an answer to this question and hoping this is the correct thread. Any suggestions on how to brighten up gold/brass toned hardware on my stam? thanks in advance! Brasso made no appreciable diff, btw.

I can't find an answer to this question and hoping this is the correct thread. Any suggestions on how to brighten up gold/brass toned hardware on my stam? thanks in advance! Brasso made no appreciable diff, btw.
It depends on what the chain is made of — he used different materials over the years
what season/style stam is it?