Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

If you like it, yes.

If you're keeping it because you're hoping there will be a renewed interest in MJ and you can get serious cash for it, no.

I'm keeping my little stams but have been selling my regular sized ones because they look dated to me. I didn't buy classic styles, though; they were all specialty stams and my taste has changed.

Reactions: netter
Shelbyrana - I also bought it because it was the first designer bag I ever wanted! lol.

I'm just unsure where to use it. It seems too blingy for everyday but I guess too big for special occasion. I used to drool over celebrities with their Stam bags...now I don't know how to use it because I am such a crossbody girl!

faith_anne

I actually like it, just I don't know when and where to use it. Also I prefer crossbody bags. I remember I used to think it looked rock 'n roll...

Maybe I'll wear it with my band shirts and jeans...will it look out of place?

It think it would be super cute with jeans and a tee and flats. I have a mauve colored one- https://product-images.therealreal.com/MAR42670_1_enlarged.jpg
MAR42670_1_enlarged.jpg

Maybe we should look at celebs carrying stams for inspiration.
5203741316_b8e9345c20_z.jpg

I have three MJ stams -- purple, berry and a bronze one (repainted black). I love all of them. The only thing I wish was a strap that's easier on the shoulders. If I don't have to multi-task, then I carry it over my arm or hand-carry.

Reactions: netter and Antigone
Do you think this bag is still worth keeping?
I never owned one but I still think it’s an awesomely stylish bag. I think the chain and quilting is still very relevant. Dior, Chanel always have quilted bags with chains in their collection. I actually wish Marc Jacobs would reintroduce an updated Stam bag collection, cause I missed out the first time.