Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

faith_ann

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
san diego
If you like it, yes.

If you're keeping it because you're hoping there will be a renewed interest in MJ and you can get serious cash for it, no.

I'm keeping my little stams but have been selling my regular sized ones because they look dated to me. I didn't buy classic styles, though; they were all specialty stams and my taste has changed.

Reactions: netter

Antigone

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Shelbyrana - I also bought it because it was the first designer bag I ever wanted! lol.

I'm just unsure where to use it. It seems too blingy for everyday but I guess too big for special occasion. I used to drool over celebrities with their Stam bags...now I don't know how to use it because I am such a crossbody girl!

Antigone

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
faith_anne

I actually like it, just I don't know when and where to use it. Also I prefer crossbody bags. I remember I used to think it looked rock 'n roll...

Maybe I'll wear it with my band shirts and jeans...will it look out of place?

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
I still have my stam and haven't worn it at all. Maybe we can use this thread as inspiration by posting ootd pics with it. I still like mine, it's the most ladylike bag I own.

Antigone

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
randr21

Yes, that will be awesome. :smile: I still like it too. Just don't know where and when to wear it!

faith_ann

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
san diego
faith_anne

I actually like it, just I don't know when and where to use it. Also I prefer crossbody bags. I remember I used to think it looked rock 'n roll...

Maybe I'll wear it with my band shirts and jeans...will it look out of place?
which stam do you have?

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
I have three MJ stams -- purple, berry and a bronze one (repainted black). I love all of them. The only thing I wish was a strap that's easier on the shoulders. If I don't have to multi-task, then I carry it over my arm or hand-carry.

Reactions: netter and Antigone