Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooo! I finally made it to Florida, all settled in and internet connected, etc. Now for the important business: deciding on a nice warm, beachy mani/pedi combo for the weekend! I wish I had more orange polishes, I feel like Telltale heart would be really pretty and summery over an orange base.

haha...welcome! I was wearing telltale heart earlier this week. I wore it over a very dark purple, & it glowed. you might like that too. although it would also look very tropical over yellow if you're low on orange options. ;)

this is one coat of telltale heart over zoya - valerie

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg

So I had my first Lynnderella dream! :Presents I got a random package in the mail and it was my entire WL from LLAROWE! :yahoo: There's no method to the madness. :lol: She had just decided to give away all the Lynnderella's! :blush:

I blame you pios because of your lovely photo you posted a few days ago! :drinkup:

My newly obtained Lynnderellas! :woohoo::love::faint:

lynnderella.jpg

The one where you can't read the label is Matter of the Heart.

Wanted to share with all of you because I am super, super excited but my lips are sealed on the where and how for the time being.

this is one coat of telltale heart over zoya - valerie

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg

Oooh, you're right, that is a lovely combo. I am also jealous of how pretty your feet are. Is that a weird thing to say? :lol:

I ended up going for a lynn glitter sandwich. Zoya - Robyn topped with Lynnderella - Telltale Heart and Thank Blue!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-25 at 9.32.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-25 at 9.32.55 PM.png
    667.5 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.