Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way, I set a rule for myself to wear CtD manis for three days minimum, that way I appreciate it every time... There's a sort of knock off ctd that laceylou on easy just made, I'm thinking of getting it to tide me over

Are you talking about Hex N Flex? I glanced at it but because it was on the white nail wheel I didn't even notice it was such a sorta dupe! The white glitter went MIA for me! Hmmmm

Forget You Not over Chanel Blue Boy

Lovely! FYN is such a pretty glitter.

GORGEOUS!!! I think I might be trying FYN next...I'm obsessed with that color.

I *just* put FYN on too! As much as I loved my lynn glitter sandwich from last night, it was so thick that it peeled off in one piece when I was doing the dishes this morning :sad:

Forget you not over one of my all time faves, Deborah Lippmann - I Know What Boys Like

Attachments

• photo copy 4.JPG
    photo copy 4.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 291
Forget You Not over Chanel Blue Boy

I *just* put FYN on too! As much as I loved my lynn glitter sandwich from last night, it was so thick that it peeled off in one piece when I was doing the dishes this morning :sad:

Forget you not over one of my all time faves, Deborah Lippmann - I Know What Boys Like

They are both so pretty!!! Darn it I should have put this on my Lynn wishlist.

I think this color is prettier than Chanel Blue Boy under FYN because it makes the glitter pop more. I love your manicure!

I might also try Cult Nails Time Traveler underneath FYN.

Loving all the mani's!

I finally found my cure for glitter mani's by using Gelous top coat. It's so thick is smooths the glitter perfectly. I also added a layer of seche vite because I was in a rush and I needed it to dry fast.

Lynnderella Nosegay over Zoya Megan

20246e93.jpg

Sorry about your glitter sandwich.
But this one is absolutely amazing, love it!!

^FYN is amazing!!!!! :love:

Loving all the mani's!

I finally found my cure for glitter mani's by using Gelous top coat. It's so thick is smooths the glitter perfectly. I also added a layer of seche vite because I was in a rush and I needed it to dry fast.

Lynnderella Nosegay over Zoya Megan
^beautiful purple combo! megan is a fantastic pastel purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.