Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newly obtained Lynnderellas! :woohoo::love::faint:

lynnderella.jpg

The one where you can't read the label is Matter of the Heart.

Wanted to share with all of you because I am super, super excited but my lips are sealed on the where and how for the time being.

WOW!!! What a fabulous, fabulous collection of Lynns! I am so excited for you!!! You absolutely deserve those beauties! :yes: :yahoo: Which one are you going to try first?! How are you going to pick?

WOW!!! What a fabulous, fabulous collection of Lynns! I am so excited for you!!! You absolutely deserve those beauties! :yes: :yahoo: Which one are you going to try first?! How are you going to pick?
Thank you, Dr. Love! :smile: It took me forever to pick out which one to try, they are all so gorgeous. I posted my mani above. Thankfully my surgery rotation is now over and I am back to wearing polish so I can try all these beauties out over the next few weeks (or days!).

Thank you, Dr. Love! :smile: It took me forever to pick out which one to try, they are all so gorgeous. I posted my mani above. Thankfully my surgery rotation is now over and I am back to wearing polish so I can try all these beauties out over the next few weeks (or days!).

:hugs:

You are very welcome! I saw your mani, and it looks fantastic! Love the combo of BoF with Lavendear. Looks so beautiful together!

I was JUST thinking about your surgery rotation and hoping it was over :ghi5: Now you can play with glitters all you want!!!!! :yes:

You are very welcome! I saw your mani, and it looks fantastic! Love the combo of BoF with Lavendear. Looks so beautiful together!

I was JUST thinking about your surgery rotation and hoping it was over :ghi5: Now you can play with glitters all you want!!!!! :yes:

I feel like BoF will look good in combo with a lot of Lynns, it is such an interesting looking polish. When I was doing my nails, I wanted to layer a bunch of them together and had to control myself! :lol:

My newly obtained Lynnderellas! :woohoo::love::faint:

lynnderella.jpg

The one where you can't read the label is Matter of the Heart.

Wanted to share with all of you because I am super, super excited but my lips are sealed on the where and how for the time being.

They're all so pretty!! Even though I have a sizable collection of Lynnderellas every single time I see bottle shots it makes me want MOAR!! & the Lavendear mani looks lovely!

I feel like BoF will look good in combo with a lot of Lynns, it is such an interesting looking polish. When I was doing my nails, I wanted to layer a bunch of them together and had to control myself! :lol:

^ Ahh don't resist that temptation! Give in!

They're all so pretty!! Even though I have a sizable collection of Lynnderellas every single time I see bottle shots it makes me want MOAR!! & the Lavendear mani looks lovely!

^ YES! I could not agree more with this. Even though I am lucky to have many Lynns in my life, when I see such beautiful bottle shots... I want MOAR too!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.