Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I layered Liquid Valentine over Julep's Glenn which is a nice metallic-y red that flashes hot pink a little, especially in the sun. I'm finding it hard to find a good color, some of the glitters get lost on red/darker pinks, but the base is tinted so it looks strange over light colors.
^wow...great combo!

Here is Nosegay on top of American Apparel L'Esprit ( I added Jordana purple hearts on top but they don't show very well on the AA polish):

And here is Heart Strings layered on top of Butter London Disco Biscuit (I am having a hard time thinking of what to put underneath Heart Strings):
^both combos are beautiful, but I really love the nosegay combo!

My newly obtained Lynnderellas! :woohoo::love::faint:
^congratulations!

And here is today's mani:

Zoya Zara with 1 coat of Lavendear and 1 coat of Bride of Franken. So blingy! I am going to have so much fun with these.

(please excuse the huge pic, too lazy to resize)
^fantastic lynnderlayering!

Connect the Dots over Chanel Nouvelle Vague

mmm7.jpg

Thanks! It reminds me of the kitchen table we had when I was a kid - mid-century modern. LOL! My SO said it looked like a robin's egg. Which is a far sight better than what he said last time I wore Connect the Dots - he said it looked like a seagull crapped on my nails - LOL!

irishlass1029 said:
Thanks! It reminds me of the kitchen table we had when I was a kid - mid-century modern. LOL! My SO said it looked like a robin's egg. Which is a far sight better than what he said last time I wore Connect the Dots - he said it looked like a seagull crapped on my nails - LOL!

Hahaha! I remember when you wrote about the seagull comment, hilarious. Athough I agree with you, it's more Jackson Pollock ;)

:lolots:

I really like the combo you have now, looks very pretty.

I'm not sure if I like CtD on me yet. I really like how it looks in pictures, but I tried it on a nail yesterday over Barielle Do Unto Others and didn't like how it looked. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood.

I ended up doing a mani with Boy-Girl Party over Julep Helena. Boy-Girl Party is so fun!

Wooo! I finally made it to Florida, all settled in and internet connected, etc. Now for the important business: deciding on a nice warm, beachy mani/pedi combo for the weekend! I wish I had more orange polishes, I feel like Telltale heart would be really pretty and summery over an orange base.

Status
Not open for further replies.