Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
*HUGS*

:sad: I lost a friend a month ago as well (jan 21), he was only 32. He just went to bed and never woke up. It's scary!

I know. Not that ANYONE is supposed to die, but at age 30 you just dont even contemplate it as an option.

i have friend i work with during the summer who is TWENTY-TWO and had a stroke at the end of last year. everyone was just so shocked because he was so young. he is better now but the after effect is so obvious: he slurs when he speaks, he is constantly forgetting things, and he has an extremely short temper now. it is so sad to see :sad:

:hugs: to you all! Honestly, I was fortunate enough to have my dad's dad live to be 85 and my mom's mom is still alive at 86. I'm approaching the 2 yr annv of my dad's death (heart attack while he was running), and it's still shocking to me that I was in my 20s when I lost my father. To lose a friend close to your age is definitely something you don't contemplate in your 30s!

Wltdo.jpg

I layered Liquid Valentine over Julep's Glenn which is a nice metallic-y red that flashes hot pink a little, especially in the sun. I'm finding it hard to find a good color, some of the glitters get lost on red/darker pinks, but the base is tinted so it looks strange over light colors.

Gorgeous! *adds Glenn to my WL*

Green of Hearts is gorgeous!

I really love Liquid Valentine. Is this the version on yhe wishlist from Leah Ann? I want to get this one, not the other one.

Liquid Valentine was a gift Lynn was sending out, it's not available for purchase.

Here is Nosegay on top of American Apparel L'Esprit ( I added Jordana purple hearts on top but they don't show very well on the AA polish):
nosegay2.jpg
nosegay2.jpg

And here is Heart Strings layered on top of Butter London Disco Biscuit (I am having a hard time thinking of what to put underneath Heart Strings):
heartstrings1.jpg

And the bottle shots:
heartstrings2h.jpg

Here is a close up. The only other tinsel glitter I can think of that might satisfy your lemming for it is Meteorites Vulcan Probe (it has red, pink/purple, silver tinsel and it does not have the little hex glitters like on Heart Strings - I got it on Ebay for a just a couple of dollars).

heartstrings3.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about Leah Anne :sad: . I am not surprised that she got sick with all the drama surrounding her Facebook page. A heart attack is such a scary thing. I do hope she gets plenty of rest and stay away from posting anything on FB because other people get so crazy on there.

Connect the Dots over RBL Purple Haze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/img3569im.jpg/

Look at the green glitter in the bottle!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/img3571wn.jpg/

Mattified
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/img3640s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/img3643t.jpg/

4th day and only minor tip wear...this is a miracle for me!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/img3644y.jpg/

Mardi Gras mani (Lynnderella I Can Afford It over Love & Beauty Green w/ Lavendear over MAC Varicose Violet accent)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/img3666t.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/img3669lp.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/img3702v.jpg/

The purple with Connect The Dots is GORGEOUS!!! And now I wish I had purchased Lynn's I Can Afford It. I love them both!

Here is Nosegay on top of American Apparel L'Esprit ( I added Jordana purple hearts on top but they don't show very well on the AA polish):
nosegay2.jpg
nosegay2.jpg

And here is Heart Strings layered on top of Butter London Disco Biscuit (I am having a hard time thinking of what to put underneath Heart Strings):
heartstrings1.jpg

And the bottle shots:
heartstrings2h.jpg

Here is a close up. The only other tinsel glitter I can think of that might satisfy your lemming for it is Meteorites Vulcan Probe (it has red, pink/purple, silver tinsel and it does not have the little hex glitters like on Heart Strings - I got it on Ebay for a just a couple of dollars).

heartstrings3.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about Leah Anne :sad: . I am not surprised that she got sick with all the drama surrounding her Facebook page. A heart attack is such a scary thing. I do hope she gets plenty of rest and stay away from posting anything on FB because other people get so crazy on there.

Both of these are beautiful!

nosegay2.jpg
nosegay2.jpg

heartstrings1.jpg

And the bottle shots:
heartstrings2h.jpg

heartstrings3.jpg

That Nosegay is absolutely beautiful! I love the color you put it over as well.

nosegay2.jpg
nosegay2.jpg

heartstrings1.jpg

And the bottle shots:
heartstrings2h.jpg

heartstrings3.jpg

Heart Strings is :faint::faint: :heart:

Thank you for posting photos of it.

nosegay2.jpg
nosegay2.jpg

heartstrings1.jpg

And the bottle shots:
heartstrings2h.jpg

heartstrings3.jpg

ohhhh so lovely!! I love both of these!

My newly obtained Lynnderellas! :woohoo::love::faint:

lynnderella.jpg

The one where you can't read the label is Matter of the Heart.

Wanted to share with all of you because I am super, super excited but my lips are sealed on the where and how for the time being.

And here is today's mani:

Zoya Zara with 1 coat of Lavendear and 1 coat of Bride of Franken. So blingy! I am going to have so much fun with these.

(please excuse the huge pic, too lazy to resize)

Attachments

• lavendear.jpg
    lavendear.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 330
Status
Not open for further replies.