LV QUALITY CONTROL --- WHAT IS GOING ON??

Okay, so to add to the quality control issues, has anyone seen this happen on canvas before? It's not a stain i don't think,just apart of the canvas. Just looking for some insight, any answers appreciated!!
hKQHJEI
View attachment 4319154

Yes normal, print wearing off. The bags are durable but not indestructible. Setting the bag on some rough surfaces can cause this to wear down over time. Also even if that’s not the flat bottom of the bag, if it’s hit any surfaces like a wall or bumping into something while on your shoulder.

Okay, so to add to the quality control issues, has anyone seen this happen on canvas before? It's not a stain i don't think,just apart of the canvas. Just looking for some insight, any answers appreciated!!
hKQHJEI
View attachment 4319154

I noticed the identical thing on my Speedy b 25 about 2 weeks after purchasing it. Mine was purchased in Italy and I decided it just added character to the bag. It’s been 2 years now and it has not gotten any worse. I love the bag. Enjoy it!!

I noticed the identical thing on my Speedy b 25 about 2 weeks after purchasing it. Mine was purchased in Italy and I decided it just added character to the bag. It’s been 2 years now and it has not gotten any worse. I love the bag. Enjoy it!!

Thanks!! Thanks to everyone for clarifying... new to this but I love my bag! It's a speedy B 30

This happened to my speedy b 30 damier ebene after carrying it crossbody with a bump or wrinkle rubbing against me. It was pretty cold out and the wrinkle was not pliable so it must have stayed there for a while. I have carried it for a year like that and it hasn’t gotten any worse. So we just keep on going!

This happened to my speedy b 30 damier ebene after carrying it crossbody with a bump or wrinkle rubbing against me. It was pretty cold out and the wrinkle was not pliable so it must have stayed there for a while. I have carried it for a year like that and it hasn’t gotten any worse. So we just keep on going!
Your bag got a scratch on the canvas like mine?

I was just about to post a thread about this regarding a series of orders I placed online. I have 2 bags affected by the recall and have to find replacements for them. Due to my own impatience, I went to my small LV store and exchanged my almost new bags ( only used my retiro nm in noir and epi neverfull in quetsche twice each) with whatever they have at the store (all store displays except for an Alma bb in DE). My SA saw how unhappy I was with their limited selection and assured me I can exchange them within 30 days if I change my mind.

Fast forward 2 weeks later, I am still struggling. I placed two orders online amounting to an absurd amount of money just because the store inventory is always limited. I ordered the cherrywood bb in scarlet and noir and was horrified that they have dents and scratches on them, the georges pm with the felt balding, and the pm wave in noir with folds on the leather. I noticed that they don't put any stuffing inside the box (wth) so the bags are basically bouncing around in their boxes (really wtf for patent leather), I am getting frustrated to the point of crying. I have 2 little ones now and don't have all the time in the world to visit the store.

Last edited:
I was just about to post a thread about this regarding a series of orders I placed online. I have 2 bags affected by the recall and have to find replacements for them. Due to my own impatience, I went to my small LV store and exchanged my almost new bags ( only used my retiro nm in noir and epi neverfull in quetsche twice each) with whatever they have at the store (all store displays except for an Alma bb in DE). My SA saw how unhappy I was with their limited selection and assured me I can exchange them within 30 days if I change my mind.

Fast forward 2 weeks later, I am still struggling. I placed two orders online amounting to an absurd amount of money just because the store inventory are always limited. I ordered the cherrywood bb in scarlet and noir and was horrified that they have dents and scratches on them, the georges pm with the felt balding, and the pm wave in noir with folds on the leather. I noticed that they don't put any stuffing inside the box (wth) so the bags are basically bouncing around in their boxes (really wtf for patent leather), I am getting frustrated to the point of crying. I have 2 little ones now and don't have all the time in the world to visit the store.
I would request a store credit and take time to decide. You can order the bags that they don’t have in stock and use the store credit.

Reactions: beautycase
Hi everyone,

I exchanged my old neonoe for glazing issue and got this one! Is it uneven stitching? there is a lil' bit of thread sticking out but its not a big deal but the uneven stitching looks weird to me. Please give your feedback

Attachments

• 65870381_438792216710712_118943969596932096_n.jpg
    65870381_438792216710712_118943969596932096_n.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 65373834_788459818218684_5028711168022151168_n.jpg
    65373834_788459818218684_5028711168022151168_n.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 376
Hi everyone,

I exchanged my old neonoe for glazing issue and got this one! Is it uneven stitching? there is a lil' bit of thread sticking out but its not a big deal but the uneven stitching looks weird to me. Please give your feedback

i think the stitching looks good! however, if you already have it in your head that it isn't. it may be best to exchange.

I have been waiting for this color key pouch and was finally able to get one but the quality sucks. I'd prefer if the shape of the pouch was actually a straight rectangle, it is not, it bugles in areas. There are two creases on the leather, scratches on the silver and it smells like some kind of chemical. I already exchanged the first one for really bad creases on both sides so this one is a little better. Will the smell go away? Contemplating if I want it enough in this color to just keep it. What do you guys think?

IMG_20200806_101738.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-111200~3.png

Screenshot_20200806-110154~2.png