LV High Rise Monogram Bumbag 2023

Please tell me that’s not what I think it is… I love it and don’t want to give it up. It’s at the back above the zipper. I have never had anything happen like this before and don’t know where to start. I am so sad. How bad would it be to keep using it? View attachment 5975678
Unfortunately, it is.. I love mine and didn’t either but had to give it up. It’s going to get worse. I know others can chime in on the same thing we have experienced.

I am not sure.. It such a beautiful piece and I missed mine. Totally understand.
I am going to take it to the store next week or the following. I am going to wear it every day til then lol. I emailed and got a response that said I could schedule for an appointment for repair… I would rather take it to a store I think than do a video appointment. I don’t know how to show that on camera.

Reactions: LV LUXX QUEEN
I am going to take it to the store next week or the following. I am going to wear it every day til then lol. I emailed and got a response that said I could schedule for an appointment for repair… I would rather take it to a store I think than do a video appointment. I don’t know how to show that on camera.
Lol, I would wear it everyday too! Yea take it in the store. Praying for a good outcome!