LV High Rise Monogram Bumbag 2023

Where do you see it on the Canadian site ?
Do you know if we’re able to preorder from Canada
Info via my SA - waitlist only for now.

If you’re a fan of belt bags, this LV version will be a blast to style and wear about, especially during travel :smile: I can already imagine all the strap combos and chain/charm styles I can rock with it lol

I really (really!) want to like this bag…..but I just can’t :sad: The vachetta around the zipper is so distracting. Also did not realize there were pleats until seeing this pic…..wonder how those will be holding up over time. I don’t mind the guitar strap and I like that it seems flatter than the old version so will lay nicely……but the vachetta is just not working for me (maybe it will look better with some darkening from use). Super bummed.

I think the pleats were strategically put there so the main compartment can expand easily (without cracking the canvas over time). It’s a very sporty style so this versatility is expected. It should fit our essentials plus a standard sized water bottle, if needed.

Reactions: Jenergyup
A place for fans of the new HR bumbag :smile: Congrats to anyone who’s been able to preorder this bag. I can’t wait to see your unboxing and reveal pics!

View attachment 5831981
It’s currently listed as $2560 in Canada

Me too :smile: can’t wait to see reviews and what fits. I also missed the original version because I had other bags I wanted more but now I think it’s time for a practical bumbag.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
This bag with black leather and a black strap would be awesome! If you have the original model then I don’t think you need this one. GLD :smile:
To buy or not. I want to order but I do have the original, so at this point, I'm not sure it's a wise move. I also don't like the white strap. A darker color to match the monogram would have looked better