LV High Rise Monogram Bumbag 2023

They ended up taking mine in for an “assessment” because I was upset with the way the manager talked down to me. Apparently they will hold it til the end of May & decide then. This whole thing is ridiculous and I am frustrated 😖
That doesn’t make no sense. I never heard of this before. I never had an issue. I wish you could had went to another store.

They ended up taking mine in for an “assessment” because I was upset with the way the manager talked down to me. Apparently they will hold it til the end of May & decide then. This whole thing is ridiculous and I am frustrated 😖

Absurd. Sounds like they are punishing you for having a legitimate quality issue. Are you able to get the bag back and try going to a different store for assessment?

I returned both my high rise bumbags my SA encouraged me to do so. She thinks they are in the works with a better design. She says they’ve had so many complaints on cracking & color transfer on belt. She had to pry them away from me they were so cute. What do yall think of this one? I don’t see a back pocket or slider adjust on the belt??

Attachments

• IMG_7456.jpeg
    IMG_7456.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
I returned both my high rise bumbags my SA encouraged me to do so. She thinks they are in the works with a better design. She says they’ve had so many complaints on cracking & color transfer on belt. She had to pry them away from me they were so cute. What do yall think of this one? I don’t see a back pocket or slider adjust on the belt??
Have you seen the YSL? Super cute