Louis Vuitton X Supreme

Are you a fan of the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collab ?

• Total voters
Hello, first time poster on the LV thread. Usually lurk around the Hermes forum only. My brother was notified by the store manager (Australia-city not specified) and asked for his wishlist. He was assured that they will endeavour to try and fulfil it when the allocations become open to the Asia-Pacific region. They also took his order for both trunks. Will be interesting to see what that looks like. I only asked him to try for the blankets and scarves, so fingers-crossed.

With regards to the voting in this thread, it would be interesting to see details of the socio-economic demographic of the respondees. Would like to know the age and gender of those that 'like' the collection as opposed to those that 'dislike'.
xx

I found this on IG
Not sure if the style numbers are accurate but the prices for the trunk seems wrong.
IMG_1485594694.906989.jpg

There is also a estimated price list circulating IG and I think the price for the keepall is too low. All leather keepalls are $3600 and up on the US LV website, not Epi leather but still all leather. So $2300 seems like a discount for a leather keepall.
My SA said no prices were released so I don't know how they estimated this.
IMG_1485594971.505073.jpg

Reactions: j19
It's based on a bag called Danube, which has been discontinued for years. Not sure if this version will also be called Danube or if it will get a new name. It was also part of the men's FW15 runway show in Monogram Slate (blue leather), but did not make it to production. We'll see about this one and potentially in the men's multicolor Épi line up.

Thanks for the information!

There is also a estimated price list circulating IG and I think the price for the keepall is too low. All leather keepalls are $3600 and up on the US LV website, not Epi leather but still all leather. So $2300 seems like a discount for a leather keepall.

While I am skeptical of any prices floating around for the LV x Supreme collaboration and don't believe that price list floating around at all, I have read in multiple places that Kim Jones has been mindful to be price sensitive to the typical Supreme customer.

I am really disappointed and was even shocked at first. This might be embarrassingly noobie of me, but i had NEVER heard of Supreme before. When I saw the pics on instagram, I genuinely thought it was a new fake brand knocking off the LV logo in a borderline legal way... :/ Don't wanna bash the collab for anyone who loves it- more power to yall!
But I personally really can't warm up to it :sad:

I realize this thread is specifically about the Supreme collaboration, but I am wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can find good pictures of the FW17 bags that are not covered in the Supreme logo? I saw a couple pictures of some mixed material epi bags that I thought had promise, but I'm struggling to find other pics.

I realize this thread is specifically about the Supreme collaboration, but I am wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can find good pictures of the FW17 bags that are not covered in the Supreme logo? I saw a couple pictures of some mixed material epi bags that I thought had promise, but I'm struggling to find other pics.
I think there was also a smaller clutch. My SA thinks that this collection will be expanded with more items coming out in Épi-Mono combination.

Check on instagram, Maybe you can find some close ups.
They seem to be on the same table as the supreme stuff
IMG_1485648023.970251.jpg
IMG_1485648032.874447.jpg

Reactions: Acctt and j19