Louis Vuitton X Supreme

Are you a fan of the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collab ?

• Total voters
They are probably going to make it super limited to preserve the exclusiveness of both brands. I wonder how crazy the markup in the resale market will be on these items.

Judging by the markup on the Race Story collection, I'm thinking it's going to be insane. Kim Jones is generating the kind of buzz Marc Jacobs did when he first started at LV. Exactly what the brand needs!

It´s definitely not for me. I have never heard of Supreme and it´s not my style at all. But to each their own :smile: .
I´m not even sure if this will be available in Europe or if it´s US only?

Can someone please educate me about Supreme? I've never heard of it before.... and the designs actually remind me of Kit Kat. Some of the pouches look like those free gifts that come with 2 boxes of kit kat...

Hold up, you get free gifts with Kit Kats???? Where are these free gifts?

I like the black on black but the red is just rather well tacky and cheap looking for my liking.

Reactions: raspberrypink
I think it's quite hilarious that middle-aged bourgeois women who love rose ballerine are like "I don't like it."
GOOD. IT'S NOT FOR YOU! :lol:
It's a collection aimed at everything that you DON'T represent.

And it's equally not meant for me either. But I recognize that it is a genius move.

Haha Fab you never disappoint. This reminds me of my preppy husband who comments about my shirts with skulls on them and my studded apparel, its like good its not for you! I am stealing your line lol.

There's no need to generalize a group of people that way. Not all Yeezy Boots, oversized Stussy Tee and ripped Fear Gods wearers are f**kbois, nor are fans of Supreme. I think that's an unnecessary comment.

I am not a native speaker but for me the original post seemed to refer to the "bois" THAT wear this and that (as a subgroup of Yeezy and Supreme wearers), and not the other way around. But I really don't care, I just don't want anyone to get offended for no reason or beat someone else for no reason.

That really reminds me of the clothing brand SuperDry.
7302178ab17a1e8df38ca4d084d2be44.jpg

Sorry... couldn't resist... I'm sure I'm gonna draw some backlash from fans here....
Although I do admit.... the more I look at this design, the more interesting it looks.... but .... it still does not look LV and yet it's LV price.