Longchamp

I use my large black Le Pliage to work and for traveling. Although, I wish I could find a giant purseket to fit into it since there's only a small open pocket, and I'm always digging to find my cell phone.

I love them. I like that you can fold them up real small, they are awsome for traveling becuase they are a bit dressier than the herve chapelier bags. I have three, two of the totes (one large one small) and a beautiful leather purse

Best for travelling and for rainy days. Also, it's a welcome break when my shoulders start aching from the weight of my leather bags. I tend to carry a lot and these are very practical for that

I have one that fits on the shoulder but is not big. It's the perfect rainy day bag, but I also wear it if I'm going somewhere the security may not be 100% and I don't want my bag shouting mug me.

I LOVE mine, the large nylon shoulder tote....

I use a chameleon insert in it.....the large one with the stiff sides. that way I can get right to my "money stuff" coinpurse, wallet, loyalty cards, etc.

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/id30.html

It is a match made in heaven, IMHO. I just did a three week, 3000 mile roadtrip from calif to utah, and the bag looks good as new.

Wow, so many of you seem to love it. Maybe I should try one out to see if I would like it. However, I can't get past the fact that it doesn't have any pockets. I have a Herve Chaplier and that has one zippered pocket. Even when I try to organize the bag with cosmetic cases, I never seem to find anything.

They look so chic though.

:confused1:

It's probably a transition from bags with lots of pockets to this one that doesn't have any! I had to get used to the Bal City bag this way too. I use the small size pliage for running around and it's not too deep but if I were using a medium I would be throwing my gym clothes and sneakers in it. (Actually, it could be that I have the medium and the next one is large - I was a little confused with sizing!)

I'm currently using my 3rd Longchamp bag - the Large brown Pliage with long straps. I use it mainly for school since its so big but it carries everything - books, folders, and even my huge 15.3" laptop!! Only negative would have to be the lack of compartments. I'm always digging through my bag to look for something.

I love Longchamp!! I have an XL Le Pliage (in Lilac), which is great to travel with! And I have a Le Pliage Hobo bag (in Brown), they're so easy to take care of and clean, I don't have to worry about getting them dirty or if it starts to rain!

I would post pictures of them, however I am off to Paris in a few hours and my camera is tucked away in my bag. Perhaps when I get back! :smile: