Longchamp

the best diaper bag i've ever used is my large Le Pliage in bilberry. i need to use a purse organizer though to keep everything in order. it's lightweight, water resistant, durable and stylish without the 'mommy-diaper-bag look'. :smile: oh, and i can also fit my 13-inch macbook pro inside.

View attachment 2356288

View attachment 2356287

Love it! Where did you get your purse organizer? Is that what you use for baby bag usage?

the best diaper bag i've ever used is my large Le Pliage in bilberry. i need to use a purse organizer though to keep everything in order. it's lightweight, water resistant, durable and stylish without the 'mommy-diaper-bag look'. :smile: oh, and i can also fit my 13-inch macbook pro inside.

I also need organization, but found what I consider to be the perfect shape accessories for the Le Pliage.

I use a rather large wristlet to house wallet and phone etc, and a nylon pouch for odds and ends. I wish Longchamp made this exact thing, but unfortunately they don't. It's a large version of their coin purse, and I found mine on ebay. It's basically wider at the bottom when filled, so matches the shape of the Le Pliage:
A2349.jpg

Does anyone know if the custom Le Pliage or the small black shopper are made in France?
I ordered a custom Le Pliage about 2 or 3 months ago and when it arrived it was made in France. There are subtle differences between the one I already had which was purchased at Nordstroms. The leather was a bit different, the material a bit thicker and that was about it.