Longchamp

I just got back from a trip and I carried a Longchamp Les Pliages or Les Planetes bag every day. Great for the airplane, great for traipsing around, great in the rain. If you have to carry around a nylon bag, might as well be one that's slightly chic.

I got a black zippered tote this past winter and used it during the rainy San Francisco days that we had. It was perfect as a water resistant tote. Obviously it's not the most beautiful thing but as far as utility goes you can't beat it.

I saw light blue Longchamp bags at Off 5Th recently and was surprised to see they are pleather trimmed. I expected a real leather.

What kind of model it was?

I personally own ten Longchamp bags. 7 of them are 100% leather, except for the interior lining. 3 of them are Pliages, which are made of nylon canvas and have leather handles.

To be frank, my Longchamps have the best price-quality ratio, compared to all other bags I own.

I was really not liking longchamp bags because everyone at my university had them but I'm thinking with the way I go through totes for school maybe I should pick one up for when I begin law school in the fall...

Love Longchamp Le Pliage. It has become my best friend when travelling. Super light weight plus easy to clean--very low maintenance. I did cut up a cardboard for the bottom so it won't sag. The only concern I had was the corners wear out. So, I stitched it from the inside and it looked brand new again. I always bring a couple when travelling.

If you bring your bag or mail it to a Longchamp boutique they will repair the corners for free!

I love my 6 Longchamp bags because they are so durable and handy. I always have one folded with me if i need an extra bag to carry all my stuff in. My favourite is a black leather handheld bag, which can fit a lot inspite of its small size.

What I have a hard time dealing with is the bottomless pit in the bags. Do any of the nylon styles have pockets inside? How do you guys keep yourselves organized?