Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

ETA: ^^ UMM.. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. So fresh and perfect for spring. A great size too. :tup:

I personally am going to spray my bags. I usually don't these days but with these bags, I will.

May I ask what you would spray on it? I was thinking of spraying something on it to protect the leather. The leather is so nice on this. :smile:

May I ask what you would spray on it? I was thinking of spraying something on it to protect the leather. The leather is so nice on this. :smile:

When I need to protect something against water & stains, I use apple guarde rain & stain. But there are many products on the market.. I just like that one.

Mree43 said:
Here is mine. I LOVE this bag. It fits all my stuff and is still lightweight. The color IRL is more like fuchsia, I wish it was more strawberry pink but i still LOVE it.

Gorgeous!!! Your photos look like paintings
:smile:
Is it darker than your photos IRL then?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

sallyca said:
Still trying to figure out how long the strap is and if the medium can be worn cross-body. Thanks for any help!
There's already been a lot of mod pics posted :smile: you should try backreading a bit.
ReRe posted some if I remember.

When I need to protect something against water & stains, I use apple guarde rain & stain. But there are many products on the market.. I just like that one.

Thanks!

Gorgeous!!! Your photos look like paintings
:smile:
Is it darker than your photos IRL then?

It is a little, the up close picture is probably the best example of the color.

Hi all! My local SG boutiques have run out of the cyclamen colour so I'm looking to order from Harrods instead. This is their listing of the medium in cyclamen but does anyone else think the colour looks a bit dull?

http://www.harrods.com/product/long...t=az&cat1=b-longchamp&cat2=b-longchamp-pliage

It's not exactly the bright pop of fuchsia that I was expecting, and I've checked to see that this is not "red" - they have another listing for the red colour. Now I'm not sure if I should order from them. Can I just chalk it up to bad photos? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Hi all! My local SG boutiques have run out of the cyclamen colour so I'm looking to order from Harrods instead. This is their listing of the medium in cyclamen but does anyone else think the colour looks a bit dull?

http://www.harrods.com/product/long...t=az&cat1=b-longchamp&cat2=b-longchamp-pliage

It's not exactly the bright pop of fuchsia that I was expecting, and I've checked to see that this is not "red" - they have another listing for the red colour. Now I'm not sure if I should order from them. Can I just chalk it up to bad photos? Any thoughts?

I have seen these bags at several stores now, and there is only one cyclamen, so I would say it is just bad photos.

However, bear in mind that Harrods only has these cuir le pliages in two sizes (the one you have linked to with the shoulder strap) and also the tote. They have labelled them as medium and large, respectively, however the bag you are looking at is what is known here as the small - make sure you check the dimensions before ordering!

I have seen these bags at several stores now, and there is only one cyclamen, so I would say it is just bad photos.

However, bear in mind that Harrods only has these cuir le pliages in two sizes (the one you have linked to with the shoulder strap) and also the tote. They have labelled them as medium and large, respectively, however the bag you are looking at is what is known here as the small - make sure you check the dimensions before ordering!

Thanks so much! Yes I'm actually looking at the small size and was a tad confused by the way they labelled the bags, but I checked the dimensions and they're what I was looking for. Thanks again for your input!