Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Bloomies private sake is going on right now and I am sooooo bummed they don't carry the tan!!!! I even tried kive cbat to see if they can special order it for me and they said no. It's so strange that Bloomies does not carry the tan!! It's the onky color from the line they don't carry! :sad:

Too bad I could've gotten 30% off...guess I'll get it somewhere else! Maybe Magnums FF? that's coming up too right?

Gigoypotpot said:
Bloomies private sake is going on right now and I am sooooo bummed they don't carry the tan!!!! I even tried kive cbat to see if they can special order it for me and they said no. It's so strange that Bloomies does not carry the tan!! It's the onky color from the line they don't carry! :sad:

Too bad I could've gotten 30% off...guess I'll get it somewhere else! Maybe Magnums FF? that's coming up too right?

Well I actually solved my problem!!! :smile: Called Magnums.net to see if they would even consider a price match and to my surprise they did!!!! GOT MY TAN FOR $390 free ship and tax free!!!

YAYYYY YAYYY YAYYYY YAYYYY!!! :smile: Can't wait to post pics!!!! :biggrin:

navo66 said:
Is it 30% off , so the small one would be around 340 , right ?

Hi! It is only 30% off on certain items and the Cuir is not included in that. The most you could get fir the Cuir at Bloomies is $100 off. That's still a steal! :smile:

Good luck! Let me know if you get a navy one! I want the navy and black too, but will orobably get them in the large LH sometime later this year :smile:

I just got the small cyclamen and have a 20% and a 10% code for bloomies , I am waiting for the navy to be restocked so might order with both the codes or wait for the next friends and family ( SA told me it is in august ) and get it 40% off , If lucky !!!!

navo66 said:
I just got the small cyclamen and have a 20% and a 10% code for bloomies , I am waiting for the navy to be restocked so might order with both the codes or wait for the next friends and family ( SA told me it is in august ) and get it 40% off , If lucky !!!!

Oh wow lucky!!! Congrats!! I can't wait for my tan!!! :smile:

Yay , I just ordered my small navy from bloomies , it is available online now , got the private sale discount plus the 20% I had , but had to pay taxes ( as my courrier service address is in New York )I am very happy !

One question to those who have been carrying this bag for sometime now , did you notice any colour transfer from your bright coloured outfits on the bag ( cyclamen ) ? ( I have not but just asking )