Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. efiea likes this.
  2. I am interested in this line as well.. I wonder about the price point though.

3. I've seen these bags in stores in Asia. The leather and colors are beautiful in person. I love my nylon Le Pliage but it is worn on the corners. This will be a nice upgrade :smile:

4. At $400 for the small one, I would rather add a couple more hundred and get something else...but then again, the pink is vvverrryyy tempting....
    [​IMG]

5. ...and the blue!
    *sigh* I'm supposed to be on a ban :sad:
    [​IMG]

Samanthalvoe likes this.
  6. I plan to get one in the near future.

7. Called my local Longchamp store yesterday. The collection is coming in in march and I asked them to hold the small one with the shoulder strap in orange for me! Sooooo excited! Wish I got it next weekend for a business trip. :sad:

8. I wonder if its made of real or synthetic leather...

9. Is this in color turquoise? I like this or the pink one as well...

10. The leather looks yummy. I want to actually feel the leather before buying it. But I think I'll love it. It'd make a practical baby/diaper bag too IMO :smile:

11. Love these! The orange and natural would be my choices!

12. yes, this one is what i like

13. They're nice for a classic, lightweight, leather bag -- but nothing replaces the original Le Pliage in my heart! I would take the nylon version any day.

14. nice!! i've always been a le pilage fan! now it's even better with leather! though it's a lot more expensive than the classic le pilage...will have to see it in person to decide