Let's talk all things OPI!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375714471.431995.jpg
    I love OPI and thats the only make I use in my salon. Currently I'm wearing Cajun Shrimp :smile:

2. I have tried several of the OPI liquid sand shades & not been that enthused with the results, but then I never liked the crackle shades (barring the black).
    I need to keep up to date with current trends in my salon, so I buy them anyway.
    My all time faves are Cajun Shrimp, Bogota Blackberry, I'm Not Really a Waitress, Chick Flick Cherry and Meep Meep. The list is endless... :hbeat:

3. I am desperately looking to replace my beloved OPI Not In Kansas Anymore Red. If anyone has any suggestions of OPI shades or other brands, please let me know!

4. :lol: Sorry! I felt the same way when I saw the email from Premier Nail Source in my inbox...I did NOT need to see that.

5. That blue is gorgeous!

6. LOL! I know how you feel! ;)

7. Thank you! I loved it and had it on for a whole week! I just took it off last night and, unfortunately, it stains pretty bad. Oh, well . . . I think it's worth it! ;)

8. Such a pretty mani. :smile:
    I'm wearing Solitaire right now --my first liquid sand-- & I love it.

9. Well this makes it official-- I need Tiffany Case in my life!
    Thanks for sharing. :smile:

10. Yes you do!!! I don't even mind that she stains . . . soooo worth it! :biggrin:

11. I ordered 5 of the SF polishes last night but I can't seem to find any of the liquid sands around? I really want Alcatraz Rocks

12. I couldn't find Alcatraz Rocks either, I stopped at Trade Secret yesterday and they didn't even have a spot for it.

Comparing bottles and swatches in the store -- how close are Keeping Suzi at Bay and Dating a Royal? They looked like dups to me, is there a noticeable difference?

13. Got mine at Ulta, wearing it now. :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376692181.175745.jpg

Please keep looking and don't give up! You NEED this polish! :biggrin: