Let's talk all things OPI!

So OPI's answer to the taco glitter in When Monkey's Fly! Read it on facebook.

Can't they just say they messed up with the glitters in this collection? I'm sad I didn't know about the taco glitter until after I bought when Monkey's Fly! I would return it for a refund if I could find the receipt.

Apparently the gelcolor version doesn't have this taco glitter problem so I wonder just how 'intentional' it really is.......?

I finally got a bottle of OPI What Wizardry Is This? so I tried my first half moon manicure on top of my OPI Gelcolor Cozu Melted In The Sun.

I'm currently waiting for my Gelcolor I Theodora You an Which Witch? to arrive ;)

Attachments

• 1366925607556.jpg
    1366925607556.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 830
What did you think of the formula? I've read mixed reviews

I had no issues with the formula. Went on nice and smooth. I would recommend three coats though... I got away with two (a thicker second coat) because I despise anything more than that lol. But next time I think I will do three thin coats.

It has a really subtle shimmer I didn't notice until I was outside. Such a gorgeous color, I plan on buying a backup this weekend.

So, when these first came out, I was totally against a textured polished. Well, I saw Jinx in person in Ulta the other day, and I decided to give it a try.

What a pleasant surprise! The color is gorgeous, and the gold sparkles make it even better. I'm not a fan of the glitter bombs, but I do love a good shimmer. This polish is the perfect balance of the two. Very sophisticated. It applied like a dream, too.

I definitely see more if these in my future.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367979340.809193.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1367979354.795576.jpg

So, when these first came out, I was totally against a textured polished. Well, I saw Jinx in person in Ulta the other day, and I decided to give it a try.

What a pleasant surprise! The color is gorgeous, and the gold sparkles make it even better. I'm not a fan of the glitter bombs, but I do love a good shimmer. This polish is the perfect balance of the two. Very sophisticated. It applied like a dream, too.

I definitely see more if these in my future.

View attachment 2172375View attachment 2172376

Day 5 of this mani. It's wearing like iron! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1368313986.501687.jpg