Let's talk all things OPI!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The hair salon in my local Walmart had the minis of the San Fran collection. I ended up grabbing the Halloween mini set instead. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376712782.340998.jpg

2. Tiffany case is fantastic!!!

3. Thank you! She is sooooo beautiful IRL. Scrangie has some amazing swatches of the entire Bond Girls collection on her blog. That's what really made me NEED Tiffany Case! :biggrin:

4. Thanks! Yes, I think Solitaire is one of my favorite Liquid Sands. Soooo beautiful and very versatile! :smile:

5. I'll check Ulta this week thanks!

6. Good luck! I hope they have it! :smile:

7. Alcatraz Rocks and Honey Ryder (two coats of each) with two coats of RapiDry TC. :heart:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376965208.596731.jpg

8. I'm wearing Incognito in Sausalito. I like it, but I think it's really similar to Road House Blues from the Touring America collection. I actually prefer this one over Road House Blues because it's more of a green blue and RHB is a purple blue, but they're pretty close

Road House Blues, Incognito in Sausalito

[​IMG]

Incognito in Sausalito

[​IMG]

9. My very favorite OPI is "Lights of Emerald City" from the OZ collection- I LOVE the square glitter so much!! OPI is a great brand in general, but on a budget? It can be hard to justify spending $9 for 1 bottle, I prefer minis.
    ~Beth~
    Follow me for more nails on my blog! http://www.thepolishinfluenza.wordpress.com

10. Where I live, OPI ranges from $10 to $15 a bottle.... :shucks:

11. Over here OPI regular sizes are 22 USD (16 EURO) per Bottle and mini Sets are 28 USD (20 EURO)!
    I so love that brand but thisis the reason why I only collect Mini sets as well or try to swap ;)

12. Wow, with that price, I could get myself some DL polishes! I couldn't possibly imagine how much DL polishes would cost you there.

13. Not sure if this is ok/the right place to post but i am desperately seeking some OPI polish in Dear Santa... Its a long story but 5 years ago yesterday my mom had a serious medical episode, I will spare you all the details but her heart stopped twice, the doctors brought her back and after a good fight and a long hospital stay she was released. She is doing great now. While she was in the hospital the docs kept asking me what she was like before this and if she had the will to live. I referenced her nail polish, saying don't those look like the nails of someone who whats to live. Nurses and doctors always commented on the color and it was the 3rd or 4th thing she asked for when she woke up. (she was so upset they ha to take the polish off two of her nails for the heart monitor). Anyway, it is really special to us and she mentioned to me yesterday that she is almost out. If anyone has any they are willing to part with it would mean the world to me!!!

14. Check eBay! They'll probably have a few

15. Omg what color is this mini? #61 and #19

Attached Files: