Let's talk all things OPI!

I'm really liking some of the new colors in the San Francisco collection. Pretty sure I'm going to have to have Haven't The Foggiest, and possibly a couple others.

http://www.swatchandlearn.com/opi-san-francisco-collection-swatches-pictures-press-release/

Thanks for the swatches! My list for this collection is way too long lol I spent a lot of last summer in SF so I'm kind of nostalgia-buying but the colors are also right up my alley. So far my list is-

- Haven't the Foggiest
- Peace Love and OPI
- Incognito in Sausalito (maybe)
- First Date at the Golden Gate
- Muir Muir on the Wall
- Alcatraz Rocks
- Dining Al Frisco

Thanks for the swatches! My list for this collection is way too long lol I spent a lot of last summer in SF so I'm kind of nostalgia-buying but the colors are also right up my alley. So far my list is-

- Haven't the Foggiest
- Peace Love and OPI
- Incognito in Sausalito (maybe)
- First Date at the Golden Gate
- Muir Muir on the Wall
- Alcatraz Rocks
- Dining Al Frisco

No problem at all! So far, I've got 3 that I think I just HAVE to have. I love Haven't The Foggiest too, and Peace Love and OPI. I think Haven't The Foggiest will look great on my toes. I also want Keeping Suzi At Bay, because I love blue polishes. I actually like all your choices! I really hate that we have to wait SO long for these polishes to be released; the swatches are such a tease! :lol:

^ I know the launch seems so far away! They announced this collection really early so I was surprised to see real swatches already. I feel like it's been a long time since their last big color launch maybe I'm just not remembering lol

^ It does seem like a longer wait than usual! But I'm kind of impatient once I've seen swatches of an upcoming collection, so that might be part of the problem for me! :lol:

OPI was the first brand of polish I seriously fell hard for but since last year all their collections have practically been the same, with some gems in some collections... I'm actually over OPI, which makes me sad because my favorite store in the mall carries all their collections on time and I'm their favorite polish person >_<

My BF Scales Walls

attachment.php