Jimmy Choo Lets Talk about Jimmy Choo Shoes!

Just to report back: I got them today and on trying them on, they're about 1/2 size large on me (I got them in 34.5), but not to the point of slipping.
Given its summertime and I'll likely wear them walking around (feet may swell), they're fine for now!

Reactions: Senbei
I bought the black pair and they are arriving today! Hoping these will be my perfect all weather boot come Fall/Winter.
So jealous! I was going to get a pair but I got unfortunate news from my eye doctor and had to buy glasses . Let me know how they feel as I am eventually going to get a pair. Sizing is so broad these days and I always end up a half a size too small or big But congrats on your purchase and I hope you end up loving them!

So jealous! I was going to get a pair but I got unfortunate news from my eye doctor and had to buy glasses . Let me know how they feel as I am eventually going to get a pair. Sizing is so broad these days and I always end up a half a size too small or big But congrats on your purchase and I hope you end up loving them!

They fit perfectly! I ordered my normal EU size of 40 since it was listed in EU sizes, but the side of the box says it’s a US 9 (Usually a 40 equates to a 9.5/10 for me) so not sure if I got lucky or sizing is a bit odd!

434DCA93-CD74-4A32-9B30-0A46AFF85CE9.jpeg

Jimmy Choo, a London-based luxury shoe brand known for its stiletto heels, has been snapped up by Michael Kors Holdings for about £896 million (S$1.59 billion).

The brand, which was founded in the 1990s, put itself up for sale in April after its majority shareholder disclosed its intention to move away from fashion to focus more on its food and beverage businesses.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I recently got my first pair of Jimmy Choo heeled sandals/mules: the Brea 65 in sliver, size 36. The length is true to size but i find my feet sliding to the point that the tip of my big toes protrude past the toe line of the shows. is this normal? Going a size down didn't work either as the length of the sandals is shorter than my feet. I've never had this issue with my Valentinos or any other brand. I'm a size 35.5 to 36.5 depending on the style and size. website link: https://us.jimmychoo.com/en_CA/wome...ystal-embellished-straps-BREA65MNC0C5301.html I apologize for my unkept toes :smile:. any thoughts? I got it on sale for C$570 so not sure if it is worth having it tightened from a local cobbler who specializes in designer footwear and leather. It is still within the return window. I'd appreciate you sharing your thoughts, experiences and suggestions (how to prevent feet from sliding). thanks heaps in advance. :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 2.39.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 2.39.34 PM.png
    212 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210126_143721.jpg
    20210126_143721.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 68
Do you have lots of pairs?
Shoes, boots, sandals, or all three?
What are your thoughts on the sizing...do you go up or down?
How do they wear?
Have you ever worn them out and had them re-soled?
Do you have a favorite pair?
What is your oldest pair?
Hi! I’m new here, but I just bought Jimmy Choo’s for the first time..one pair was mules, and the other peep toe ankle strap. Sadly had to return b/c they were way too small. I should’ve gone an entire size up!

Hi! I’m new here, but I just bought Jimmy Choo’s for the first time..one pair was mules, and the other peep toe ankle strap. Sadly had to return b/c they were way too small. I should’ve gone an entire size up!
My first and only pair is the recently bought brea 65 mules in size 36 (6). While the length is perfect fit, my feet slide forward a little and the tip of my toes protrude a bit as a result I find this to be true of celebrities and some model shots too. I guess their mules are made this way? I can't imagine going higher will fix the issue. I shared a photo a week ago. Still haven't decided if I should keep or return. :sad:

I was feeling a little adventurous lately and snagged these during a sale at Saks. They were something like $180 so I just went for it though I've never owned anything snakeskin (print).:eek:Do you think snakeskin is a seasonal or style-specific look? Or do you think it looks OK any season and with any style?

9C589532-13F7-4486-A30A-7F7DF6E74080_1_105_c.jpeg

I was feeling a little adventurous lately and snagged these during a sale at Saks. They were something like $180 so I just went for it though I've never owned anything snakeskin (print).:eek:Do you think snakeskin is a seasonal or style-specific look? Or do you think it looks OK any season and with any style?

View attachment 5056594
Beautiful! Probably more of a fall/winter style but I'm sure you can wear them in the summer!

• Love
Reactions: lalame